onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Thur 19th Nov 2015, Maidenhead v Port Vale, pre-match comments, the match itself

Fosse69

Totally disagree!

Vale need the cash injection a FA Cup run can give especially as we have a real chance of getting to the 3rd rounds now in playing the non leaguers and Exeter. With the revenue of the wins/TV appearances surely RP will spend it wisely in getting a much needed goalscorer to complement the squad?

Why drop some of our better players because we have a game on the Saturday in the League(where we are comfortable at this stage of the season)?

Priority for me is the FA Cup at the moment. If Vale go to Maidenhead with the attitude they can "rest" several 1st Teamers then we will get beat!

very true, settle for a point on Sat

Advert

Team for me if everyone was fit;

Neal

Purkiss

Duffy

Streete

Dickinson

Moore

O'Connor

Grant

Foley

AJ

JJ

I really don't think there is much between the 2 goalkeepers, Jak made a couple of great saves yesterday but looked nervy on a lot of crosses into the box.

It is definitely time to give JJ a game, he can't be any worse than Uche's performances in recent weeks.

Totally disagree!

Vale need the cash injection a FA Cup run can give especially as we have a real chance of getting to the 3rd rounds now in playing the non leaguers and Exeter. With the revenue of the wins/TV appearances surely RP will spend it wisely in getting a much needed goalscorer to complement the squad?

Why drop some of our better players because we have a game on the Saturday in the League(where we are comfortable at this stage of the season)?

Priority for me is the FA Cup at the moment. If Vale go to Maidenhead with the attitude they can "rest" several 1st Teamers then we will get beat!

Agreed.

Maidenhead sold all there 1950 tickets. We were allocated 450 dont know how many we have sold but i doubt we will sell out.

Doubt we will - lots of games coming up over the next couple of weeks (a few at home and a close trip to Rochdale). Once they put it on TV, a Thursday night trip to Berkshire didn't seem so appealing!

I see Dartford have agreed to postpone this Saturday's game at Maidenhead because they are playing on Thursday. Chesterfield take note!

I don't blame Chesterfield for not wanting to play Sunday, Page came out himself and said if it was the other way around, he would not have played on the Sunday.

Archived