onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Should he stay or should he go darlings let me know ?

Full list of FA cup replays a week of Tuesday.....

Bradford v Aldershot

Maidenhead v Vale

Morecambe v Dagenham

Newport v Bracknell

Oldham v Mansfield

Oxford v Braintree

Surely if there is a BBC live FA cup match that night it's nailed on to be our game?!..

I think it is BT that have the FA cup replay rights, if so any replay would be played on the Wednesday as there is a International game on the Tuesday,

Advert

I think it is BT that have the FA cup replay rights, if so any replay would be played on the Wednesday as there is a International game on the Tuesday,

Can't see it not being on TV. We're the only game where the non-league team is at home to league opposition. You go where the story is as they say. Our game is the story.

There are plenty of ex managers out there who would do an excellent job Mark Cooper who has consistently had a team sniffing around the top 6 in this league for years only to see his best players continually moved on, uwe rosler has also done well at the top end of this league, there are Championship managers who are currently out of work

Mark Cooper is the most miserable man on the planet and look where Swindon are currently. We don't want a bloke who can't make the most of his resources. Rosler had a huge wedge of cash to spend at Brentford and his recent record is no better than Page's. Tell me the Championship managers who are out of work and I'll get back to you.

BT Sport have got 2 slots in for FA Cup replays, Tuesday 17th November and Wednesday 18th November. Both say TBC at the moment so looking at the fixtures our game has got to be shown on either of them slots next week.

http://www.live-footballontv.com/

Didn't realise the manager had to be a laugh a minute? Maybe Ian Holloway then or you could get John Sillett back from retirement, comedy genius is "Snozz"

Chris Powell in answer to your question as stated earlier..........

Powell did a decent job at Charlton but has struggled at Huddersfield - don't know why. Managers don't have to be a laugh a minute but Cooper isn't a laugh a century. If you'd heard his interview after our game at Swindon it was unbelievable - that they didn't win was everyone's fault but his idiot player. I think I'd slash me wrists after half a dozen of his RS interviews! Also, when he took over at Peterborough, his first signing was Exodus Geohaghon - I rest my case!!!

thats my point, he has a worse win% than page, whilst yesterday was a shocker im not one for knee jerk reactions

Now that my anger from yesterday has tempered a little probably the best way forward is for to Norman hold fire on any hasty decisions that could get us jumping from the frying pan into the fire maybe after the next 2 results could be a indication of the future of RP.

Can we not demote him to coach by mutual concent? Nobody has to lose their job, no payoffs. He seems a nice well-meaning guy, he gets on well with the players but as somebody said right now he makes a decent coach but isn't a manager. In our current predicament we need a manager. We binned off Glover and have since given him another jo.

Tell me who the replacement will be and then I'll tell you if we should sack Page or not.

Great common sense post!!

If we could get a good experienced well connected manager in immediatly then lets discuss but who is going to come to Vale with (probably) poor wage, zero transfer kitty, same players, half way through the season???

It will be interesting see how the players react for there mate Rob now they have put his Job on the line.....

Personally I think it ws a master stroke by Rob/Players give them a cheeky 1-1 so we get a lucrative televised replay for us to smash them on national TV...I think Rob decided to earn the money for his new striker himself :-p

Archived