onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Football League Tonight programme

smithie

I gave it a second chance tonight - it really is terrible!

If it goes out live, it really shouldn't.

So far Adam Virgo has waffled absolute rubbish, the Peterborough manager walked off all too readily, the sequence missed Bury's goal at Walsall so they had to go back to it, there's a bunch of divs in replica shirts looking gormless

(there are B&HA fans there and they didn't even play today!), Kelly Cates wittering on about God knows what...it's like watching Alan Partridge doing football.

Virgo is speaking as if he has watched every game right through!

Advert

I gave it a second chance tonight - it really is terrible!

If it goes out live, it really shouldn't.

So far Adam Virgo has waffled absolute rubbish, the Peterborough manager walked off all too readily, the sequence missed Bury's goal at Walsall so they had to go back to it, there's a bunch of divs in replica shirts looking gormless

(there are B&HA fans there and they didn't even play today!), Kelly Cates wittering on about God knows what...it's like watching Alan Partridge doing football.

Virgo is speaking as if he has watched every game right through!

I just watch the football clips and ignore the rest.

It really is a dog **** on the footpath of life! It's even...and unbelievably...worse than the Beeb's effort! It is cheap, and overly laddish, and, clearly, no money has been spent on the set, the presenter, the credits...anything, in fact! Plus points? We can see the Vale, and...probably...most of the other goals...and there's no Steve Claridge or Clem the...gem! Appalling!

I don't know why they don't just show what everybody wants to see,the football,why do they have to analyse everything.Job creation if you ask me.:)

It would be ok if they had some presenters with an ounce of personality or confidence - Virgo is a disaster who stumbles through like a 16-year-old meeting his first girlfriends parents for the first time. With other channels having analysis by eloquent, intelligent and thoughtful guests like Ruud Gullit, they are way out of their depth.

Just to point out that this time last year the beeb couldnt be arsed to put on a show at all. Like every weekend when there was internationals.

Its not half as bad as people make out and is on free tv. One day it won't, then you will all have something proper to moan about.

Correct, I didn't bother tuning in because I didn't expect it to be on with no championship fixtures.

Just to point out that this time last year the beeb couldnt be arsed to put on a show at all. Like every weekend when there was internationals.

Its not half as bad as people make out and is on free tv. One day it won't, then you will all have something proper to moan about.

Wise words from the Trumpet. Yes the presentation is pretty dire but at least we get to see the goals from the lower leagues. It's depressing to hear that there are only 1/2 million viewers. Is that because only the lower league fans give a jot or because the presentation is clueless? I think it is the former I'm afraid.

Spot on..watch it,,make the most of it..it's all about the football clips so why moan about the stuff in between.

Archived