onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

I support Port Vale!!

SourceOfTheTrent

My views on the IRA chants were mixed. I thought in some contexts they were highly inappropriate but let's get some common sense perspective here. Those of you who have now done some research on this James McLean (I didn't know anything about him until after the chants) will know that McLean turned his back on the English flag and anthem...so unfortunately that in itself is extremist on his part. The opening post is quite correct...Football brings people from all backgrounds together..whether poor, rich or whatever...we all wear the same colours and to take that saying' We are all Vale aren't we?'

Perhaps some people on this forum should remember that when they throw their bigotry and racist nasty remarks about and maybe start to respect other people's opinions...usually people's opinions differ because of their backgrounds and experiences...it's all to do with Equality and Diversity.

In the times that we live in I feel now is the time for the whole of the UK to unite and stand against divide...In McLean's case he also needs a lesson in Equality and Diversity...as do many on this thread. And shockingly it all boils down to common sense when we have the most dangerous of ideologies facing our nation today in ISIS. We need the home countries to stick together, whether rich poor or whatever...Those that don't agree are those with the real issues.

The real problems we have is being in the EU...today's' migration figures were truly shocking and this great country of ours is going down the pan

So quality and diversity... but no immigrants?

But lets not get into europe again... the 100+ ukip mp's are quite capable of doing that on their own.

Advert

My views on the IRA chants were mixed. I thought in some contexts they were highly inappropriate but let's get some common sense perspective here. Those of you who have now done some research on this James McLean (I didn't know anything about him until after the chants) will know that McLean turned his back on the English flag and anthem...so unfortunately that in itself is extremist on his part. The opening post is quite correct...Football brings people from all backgrounds together..whether poor, rich or whatever...we all wear the same colours and to take that saying' We are all Vale aren't we?'

Perhaps some people on this forum should remember that when they throw their bigotry and racist nasty remarks about and maybe start to respect other people's opinions...usually people's opinions differ because of their backgrounds and experiences...it's all to do with Equality and Diversity.

In the times that we live in I feel now is the time for the whole of the UK to unite and stand against divide...In McLean's case he also needs a lesson in Equality and Diversity...as do many on this thread. And shockingly it all boils down to common sense when we have the most dangerous of ideologies facing our nation today in ISIS. We need the home countries to stick together, whether rich poor or whatever...Those that don't agree are those with the real issues.

The real problems we have is being in the EU...today's' migration figures were truly shocking and this great country of ours is going down the pan

In your opinion of course, would you prefer only British players to be allowed to play in the Prem And FLs ?

Nick back and now Carl's special brand of wisdom too- what a day!!! :sun:

My views on the IRA chants were mixed. I thought in some contexts they were highly inappropriate but let's get some common sense perspective here. Those of you who have now done some research on this James McLean (I didn't know anything about him until after the chants) will know that McLean turned his back on the English flag and anthem...so unfortunately that in itself is extremist on his part how is that extreme? . The opening post is quite correct...Football brings people from all backgrounds together..whether poor, rich or whatever...we all wear the same colours and to take that saying' We are all Vale aren't we?' You do understand the irony of this sentence coming from you, don't you?

Perhaps some people on this forum should remember that when they throw their bigotry and racist nasty remarks about and maybe start to respect other people's opinions...usually people's opinions differ because of their backgrounds and experiences...it's all to do with Equality and Diversity what do you know about equality and diversity, excpet you don't like them?

In the times that we live in I feel now is the time for the whole of the UK to unite and stand against divide...In McLean's case he also needs a lesson in Equality and Diversity why? He is the diverse element...as do many on this thread. And shockingly it all boils down to common sense when we have the most dangerous of ideologies big word for you that, well done facing our nation today in ISIS. We need the home countries to stick together, whether rich poor or whatever...Those that don't agree are those with the real issues this is one of the funniest things, I have ever read.

The real problems we have is being in the EU...today's' migration figures were truly shocking and this great country of ours is going down the pan what has the EU got to do with ISIS!?! Which is worse ISIS or Europe?

The irony of this whole situation is that these people were criticising McLean for making political statement through football so they respond ....... by making a politcal statement through football.

What would have happened do you think if McClean had not made a political statement through football?:unsure:

Hurray Carl's back with his extreme racist views! Instead of chatting bile why not work an extra shift to pay off your debt? ;)

Having lived with an Ulsterman who is a doctor and having spent a lot of time with his Northern Irish friends who represent his rugby team and his parents (his father was a NI policeman) and understood far more than I ever have over the last 13 months I can't help but completely agree with the opening poster in that Vale is a football club and not a religious tool.

Quite frankly it just goes to show we have some stupid people who use Vale for their own selfish deeds. Is the person that owns the flag / any that sung that vile song even old enough to shave. No prizes for guessing where you can stick that flag!

Up the Vale!

You seem to forget that I am always right (except in a political sense of course):D

No sorry..It doesn't wash with me. Political or non-political....you are entitled to oppose any body's opinion but what you don't have the right to do is personally slur somebody for making that opinion. I actually thought you had more intelligence than the average person on this forum. So to make such a comment really does cheapen you in my opinion

No sorry..It doesn't wash with me. Political or non-political....you are entitled to oppose any body's opinion but what you don't have the right to do is personally slur somebody for making that opinion. I actually thought you had more intelligence than the average person on this forum. So to make such a comment really does cheapen you in my opinion

Where did I oppose your opinion? I didn't slur you. I wouldn't want to be bracketed with Michael Mc Intyre or Westlife either and I have no idea of their opinions.

Archived