onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premiership 15/16 season

TylerB

It's been a refreshingly, delightful PL season that will live long in the memory. Whilst the big 5-6 'Club managers were squabbling once again as to what the top 4 formation would be come season's end they were out-foxed by a quiet man. Absolutely wonderful.

And whilst all that was happening Bournemouth slipped under the radar with their own message for the PL.

Premier League Trophy now in Bangkok with the Foxes, hopefully on their best behaviour, maybe the Champions League next season as the odds are shorter.

Advert

If reports are correct Liverpool are in the latter stages of signing Mario Gotze. He'd be an incredible signing and one that makes Liverpool a much better side in the way that players like Suarez and Torres did.

Of course, that strange little Bea Smith fella will probably insist that he's awful and wouldn't get into Watfords team. But then what he knows about anything you could write on the back of a postage stamp to be fair.

LVG to move upstairs at Old Trafford to make way for the 'Special One' next week.

For me Mourinho smacks a bit of desperation. Sure, he'll improve United, but the talented youngsters they have there certainly won't benefit going by his track record.

If reports are correct Liverpool are in the latter stages of signing Mario Gotze. He'd be an incredible signing and one that makes Liverpool a much better side in the way that players like Suarez and Torres did.

Of course, that strange little Bea Smith fella will probably insist that he's awful and wouldn't get into Watfords team. But then what he knows about anything you could write on the back of a postage stamp to be fair.

Ah you've met the guy, right little charmless fella that chap :laugh:

Gotze would be a superb signing and the sort of signing Liverpool should be aspiring to. Definitely the Klopp effect as I doubt many other managers would be able to attract him without European football.

For me Mourinho smacks a bit of desperation. Sure, he'll improve United, but the talented youngsters they have there certainly won't benefit going by his track record.

He's a short term success and that's what united need immediately.

It will be interesting to see what he does with Rashford particularly especially if the rumours of Zlatan are true.

Gotze would be a superb signing and the sort of signing Liverpool should be aspiring to. Definitely the Klopp effect as I doubt many other managers would be able to attract him without European football.

An absolute weapon. Sure, I've gotten into petty squabbles with a number of users here over the years, but it's a forum at the end of the day and I don't take any of it too seriously. But he's the only member I have genuine dislike for.

Gotze is a superb young player if he can find the form he did under Klopp before, but I'm not sure who makes way out of the starting 11 for him. He has to accompdate both him and Coutinho somehow. I think Henderson will have to accept being a back up player or will have to move on.

Gotze would be a good signing but they also need another left-back to replace Moreno.

Absolutely! He does have some good attributes. He has bags of pace and stamina, and is a tenacious little sod. But he's more suited to either being a left-midfielder or just cover for a proper left-back that also enjoys the defensive part of the game. I think Ryan Bertrand would be a good, sensible signing, although we keep getting linked with Leicester's Ben Chilwell.

Liverpool also need at least one quality center back.

Let's see how Matip adapts. He's been both solid and dependable in the Bundesliga. Lovren has been outstanding for Klopp and is one of the best centre-backs in the league in his current form.

Archived