onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premiership 15/16 season

TylerB

Watch out for Hazard in the Euro's,he seems to have been saving himself until these last few weeks?

A massively talented but also somewhat over-rate player. His goals and assists record for both club and country is pretty poor for someone of his obvious technical ability.

Advert

Massive congratulations obviously goes it to Leicester City for what is now an unbelievable achievement. Despite being champions they are going to find it massively difficult to keep hold of the likes of Schmeicel, Kante and Mahrez as some of Europes biggest clubs will no doubt be in for them and will probably be able to offer massive wages. Credit also has to go to Spurs who were up there all the way and have played some of the best football on show this season. They probably rely on Kane a bit too much up top but with a couple of good additions they'll be challenging again next year.

Next season could be just as exciting. Man City will be strong under Guardiola. Chelsea have Conte who will surely improve them and United will probably spend money whoever is in charge this summer and despite a poor season they still have some excellent young players who will only get better. Liverpool under Klopp is an exciting project and they have shown in various games this season that they can not only compete with the bigger teams but also put them to the sword - Finding consistency is the key, and there'll be many ins and outs this summer.

I'm afraid Arsenal will continue to be the same old Arsenal until a managerial chance is made as Wenger has simply been there too long, and some fresh ideas are needed at that club.

I think Ranieri will manage to keep them all, they are mainly unproven in Europe, show what you can do there first, or sit on the bench at the Bernabue or wherever he will say, may well have already told them. The team will now be strengthened for the assault on Europe to catch up with Forest. Happy days before the pubs run out of beer.

Massive congratulations obviously goes it to Leicester City for what is now an unbelievable achievement. Despite being champions they are going to find it massively difficult to keep hold of the likes of Schmeicel, Kante and Mahrez as some of Europes biggest clubs will no doubt be in for them and will probably be able to offer massive wages. Credit also has to go to Spurs who were up there all the way and have played some of the best football on show this season. They probably rely on Kane a bit too much up top but with a couple of good additions they'll be challenging again next year.

Next season could be just as exciting. Man City will be strong under Guardiola. Chelsea have Conte who will surely improve them and United will probably spend money whoever is in charge this summer and despite a poor season they still have some excellent young players who will only get better. Liverpool under Klopp is an exciting project and they have shown in various games this season that they can not only compete with the bigger teams but also put them to the sword - Finding consistency is the key, and there'll be many ins and outs this summer.

I'm afraid Arsenal will continue to be the same old Arsenal until a managerial chance is made as Wenger has simply been there too long, and some fresh ideas are needed at that club.

Fair assessment, Beechy. I think Guardiola will have his work cut out at City though, despite their European exploits this season. The squad patently isn't strong enough to even compete on 2 fronts, hence why Pellegrini has to keep picking joke teams before European away games.

Fair assessment, Beechy. I think Guardiola will have his work cut out at City though, despite their European exploits this season. The squad patently isn't strong enough to even compete on 2 fronts, hence why Pellegrini has to keep picking joke teams before European away games.

I do think City need a bit of a overhaul. I mean Augero and De Bruyne are world-class and players a side can be built around, and obviously Kompany and Joe Hart are top class. But they often feature the likes of Sagna, Clichy, Mangala, Fernando, Bony, Navas and to a lesser extent Nasri, players nowhere near good enough even as back up players for a club that has the intentions to be the best in the world or at least amongst them.

Agreed.

On the whole Pellegrini's signings for City have been awful for the money spent. He's not a bad manager by any means, and I like the bloke as he seems humble and just an all round decent fella, but have always had the opinion that the Man City job is too big for him, turning them into one of the best sides in Europe. Though beating Real Madrid at the Bernabue this evening and then Atletico in the final would certainly help change that. I just don't see either happening.

And yet ,Arsenal will still finish above Liverpool next season.

And yet ,Arsenal will still finish above Liverpool next season.

I'm pretty sure you said the same thing the season Liverpool almost won the league, beating Arsenal twice in the process! ;)

Face it. Wenger has been left behind. It goes without saying he's been a revelation for your club, but he's failed to address some obvious issues in the Arsenal team for years now and is just far too stubborn and set in his ways to change anything. While he remains Arsenal will move sideways at best.

Also, most Arsenal fans would give there left spud to have Klopp in charge.

I'm pretty sure you said the same thing the season Liverpool almost won the league, beating Arsenal twice in the process! ;)

Face it. Wenger has been left behind. It goes without saying he's been a revelation for your club, but he's failed to address some obvious issues in the Arsenal team for years now and is just far too stubborn and set in his ways to change anything. While he remains Arsenal will move sideways at best.

Also, most Arsenal fans would give there left spud to have Klopp in charge.

Id like have that psycho Simone in charge when Wengers time is finally up..Though i do feel as long as Arsenal finish top 4 he'll still keep been manager. Yes hes a stubborn arse and not signing a striker in jan did cost them the title, but how i see how **** man utd have gone since Fergies gone, i fear Arsenal could go same way, but only worse. Also i do like Klopp, but Arsenal was just to big for him.lol..

Id like have that psycho Simone in charge when Wengers time is finally up..Though i do feel as long as Arsenal finish top 4 he'll still keep been manager. Yes hes a stubborn arse and not signing a striker in jan did cost them the title, but how i see how **** man utd have gone since Fergies gone, i fear Arsenal could go same way, but only worse. Also i do like Klopp, but Arsenal was just to big for him.lol..

Arsenal have long been stagnated under Wenger. This season was his best chance for years to win the league and yet really they are nowhere near. Tactically he comes up short against the better managers and I just think some of the players are too used to him. Arsenal badly need a manager like the one you mentioned to put a bit of fear into them to get the very best out of then. Also, replacing Wenger with a Simeone is much different than replacing Feguson with David Moyes in fairness!

I'm not sure Liverpool are even underachievers any more! :razz:

As much as I'd love to see Liverpool continue to struggle so we can all watch Beechy tell us they are going to be world beaters and then fall apart season after season I honestly do think Klopp will be a big success.

Can't they just sack him and bring back Bodgers for the sport of it all! :laugh:

Arsenal have long been stagnated under Wenger. This season was his best chance for years to win the league and yet really they are nowhere near. Tactically he comes up short against the better managers and I just think some of the players are too used to him. Arsenal badly need a manager like the one you mentioned to put a bit of fear into them to get the very best out of then. Also, replacing Wenger with a Simeone is much different than replacing Feguson with David Moyes in fairness!

This was Spuds best chance for over 50 years too though don't forget. SO you can say they bottled it too like Liverpool 2 years ago.Regardless of all the criticism Wenger gets, i personally don't think hes doing that bad of a job still, even if he is a stubborn sod. But either way, whoever the next manager will be, he'll have unlimited funds available, which is down to mr Wenger.

Archived