onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who has been our best ever goalscorer?

carl

Andy Jones - a truly natural goal scorer - a very rare breed. Best striker/forward Martin Foyle for his all round performance, runs off the ball, space creation and assists and of course his goals.

That's my view, the post was started about goal scorers .... Foyle was far and away the best all round forward of the lot. Was decent at everything you wanted from a forward, movement, held the ball up well, passed the ball and scored a decent number of goals. Others were better goal scorers but he developed in to a great footballer. I'd be very happy if he was working as part of the coaching team as he did a fantastic job with the forwards as a coach and then manager. No mention of Brooker on here that I've noticed, but in the Foyle mode as a great attacker rather than goal scorer.

Advert

I'd say Tony Naylor.

Similar to Matt Le Tissier in that he scored the goals that everyone dreams about scoring.

Had skill in his locker and scored the best goal I've ever seen live at home to Sunderland.

Go on then...

The second, Hill to Porter to Naylor wasn't bad either!

I'd say Tony Naylor.

Similar to Matt Le Tissier in that he scored the goals that everyone dreams about scoring.

Had skill in his locker and scored the best goal I've ever seen live at home to Sunderland.

Wandering off topic..there was a brilliant doc about le Tiss a few days back..someone was talking about how he didn't dribble or run past people..he "walked" past them with the ball

Anyways...Brooker deserves a mention but still Naylor for me

Wandering off topic..there was a brilliant doc about le Tiss a few days back..someone was talking about how he didn't dribble or run past people..he "walked" past them with the ball

Anyways...Brooker deserves a mention but still Naylor for me

Le Tissier always gets in my all time top flight 11 when asked. I just loved how he had that lazy look about him yet still nobody got near him. He seemed to just pull one out the bag from 40 yards whenever he saw fit.

But we still sorted his Southampton side out in the fa cup I remember.

Le Tissier always gets in my all time top flight 11 when asked. I just loved how he had that lazy look about him yet still nobody got near him. He seemed to just pull one out the bag from 40 yards whenever he saw fit.

But we still sorted his Southampton side out in the fa cup I remember.

Nice one Bernie! I still remember him scoring, running past the goal and diving into the paddock- great days. My only rgret about Bernie Slavern was we didn't have him for very long, he was a very classy player

Willos definately up there !!

Williamson is a player that can easily improve with the right style of play and the right forward partnership. He is a poor mans Chris Sutton and can easily attain 17 goals per season.

Williamson is a player that can easily improve with the right style of play and the right forward partnership. He is a poor mans Chris Sutton and can easily attain 17 goals per season.

Are you going to pay up on the bets you made you little scrote?

Archived