onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New email from Robert Lee

lydiatevaliant

To be honest, I've had enough of both sides now.

Best comment on this thread Andy i have read.

Both partys as bad as each other.It's De ja Vu to me all this .Same scenario (obv without the shares) when WT Bell wouldn't move over for V2001 whom where the best thing since sliced bread at the time.

Are we also talking about the same Rob Lee who was seen as amuniton and a winner when he made the statement that Mudie was using his proxy unofficialy.Seem to remember then that certain members made out he was a close friend.

Advert

I have and it's ill informed in the most part. I could understand critisising Chaudry had he not offered to buy new shares! But the fact is he has and was rejected! Not sure what Robert Lee is trying to say?

It sounds like he's blowing hot air to me. He should get himself educated on the goings on at Port Vale, and tbh if he called me a disciple i'd rip his face off, i'm an atheist:yes:

The board would possibly sanction the sale of Robbie's shares to Mo now he's giving his proxy to the supporters club anyway. It wouldn't lessen their grip on power at all and would no doubt be seen by some as a compromise of sorts. However, once Robbie's shares were purchased, it would be inevitable that the purchasing of any further shares would be blocked.

Incidentally, how ironic is it that Robert Lee criticises Robbie Williams for being misguided in backing change, when Robert Lee initially agreed to do exactly that himself in return for his shares being purchased by Mo!

Maybe this Bob Lee does have a few points... why was it not done professionally by lawyers? why lose PVFC for 10 grand when you were going to put in 1.2 million of new money + shares at face value?? why not buy his own shares for 250k face value. i keep reading that the board wont sell these but is this fact or just what we are told by those supposedly in the know? given the word from these very same soothsayers that the club are skint and SEO is working surely they would snap off Mr Chaudrys hand for running capital for another few months...

Where is Phil Taylor now... no sign of him in the press, our second highest profile fan and mate of Mr Choudry, what about some promotion Phil, your not normally shy of self promotion, help the Vale if your no longer going to invest..

Whilst i find it hard to despise people i have never met, the board at PVFC are very close.. they need to go and soon, however after the events of the last few months i fear that i may have backed the wrong horse in Mr Chaudry. Outwitted and manouvred by a bunch of despicable individuals, portrayed on OVF as the Dads Army of football club ownership with self preservation alone (and Cornetto's) as a goal..

After the EGM i suspected that the result was a way for the board to save face and a progression to new ownership for others, seems that what happened was the board progressed and the fans lost face.

For us all, my bum.

I have and it's ill informed in the most part. I could understand critisising Chaudry had he not offered to buy new shares! But the fact is he has and was rejected! Not sure what Robert Lee is trying to say?

Nor did he explain how to get around the 24% rule

Nice to see the man touted as the next chairman of PVFC attempting to build bridges with the fans.

Oppossed to the man touted as the next Chairman off PVFC bringing in Millions who let down NLV/B&G at the EGM? Over 10k

The particular use of "Mohammed" and reference to "the Black PR campaign".....suggest a racist agenda.

That Port Vale fans have emailed Rob Lee is a result of an act of sabotage at the EGM and is based upon the simple matter of the removal of the Board of Directors that 90% of fans and shareholders wanted.

That Rob Lee subsequently recieved such emails is a understandable did Rob Lee expect praise....and this is in no way a mitigation before a court for breaking an agreement in writing/email whereby the shares were "conditionally sold".

Rob Lee is very scared and at the same time continues to be both offensive and deal in lies....Mo Chaudry cannot buy shares while the present Board can block any share purchase....furthermore Mo Chaudry wants to put fresh investment into the club up to 5 million and there would be no point even attempting to buy Robbie Williams shareholding which is already a block vote against the Board handed to the supporters club....and who said Robbie Williams would want the shareholding to be sold.....infact with new investment and new leadership who is to say Robbie Williams might not want to invest further.

Nice to see Mr Lee ignoring the attempt of Mr Sims and Mr Choudry attempting to buy 24.9% each. The proposed purchase was turned down by the board flat, which was even more ridiculous given the board invited Mr Sims to buy some.

For us all.

All 3 of us.

Let me tell ya a little story..........

A good mate off mine bought a limited edition Minton plate and straight away gave it to the Club to raise funds for youth development.

When it was being auctioned the same Fella not only bid on it himself but asked Mo to do so.He was looked down on as a idiot.Silly little propaganda coup but it would have meant something to the fans who there.

Let me tell ya a little story..........

A good mate off mine bought a limited edition Minton plate and straight away gave it to the Club to raise funds for youth development.

When it was being auctioned the same Fella not only bid on it himself but asked Mo to do so.He was looked down on as a idiot.Silly little propaganda coup but it would have meant something to the fans who there.

We should not talk to him then

Once again it was not about 10k as it was 40k plus 5k free advertising so

it was just 5k....Rob Lee went to Mo Chaudry and this was the deal that Rob Lee agreed....it is there in writing in an email that this was the deal and the shareholding was "conditionally" sold....Rob Lee went back on this agreement

and broke confidentiality before June 1st....Rob Lee has left a paper trace of the approach and both the negotiation and price agreed when this deal was made....any subsequent emails from angry fans after the betrayal at the EGM are irrelevant before a court of law however the details of the deal set out in writing via email is a legal text and will be of interest.

Rob Lee is very scared.

Archived