onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New email from Robert Lee

lydiatevaliant

Hello,

On Saturday 18th June the Sentinel newspaper reporter Steve Shaw incorrectly wrote that I had "refused to comment" in response to Mohammed Chaudry's statement to Sentinel.

As you can see from the emails below I responded a second time within 2 hours with a clear & unequivocal statement.....

"I have nothing to add other than I hope Mr Chaudry buys a ticket with his own money to watch Port Vale play Crawley Town at Vale Park on August 6th, kick off 3pm".

Firstly I wish to unreservedly apologise to Mr. Chaudry if he feels that I have made any statement which he considers damaging to his reputation, this was not my intention.

We were intent on keeping the discussions confidential until Mr. Chaudry's use of the word 'decency' when referring to myself during his Radio Stoke public broadcast on 1st June which I thought was offensive, inappropriate & hurtful, this followed within 48 hours by the receipt of what I can only be described as a moronic barrage of intimidating, ill informed & highly critical protestations in the form of emails from over 19 of Mr. Chaudry’s disciples.

In view of these unjustified assaults we made a considered detailed response to combat the Black PR campaign being generated by over 19 individuals. Each email & it’s sender ( as a witness ), together with press misrepresentation will be used as mitigating evidence during the High Court litigation on which Mr. Chaudry ponders.

Mr. Chaudry & I share the same Accountants & Lawyers. I have been informed by one such shared Advisor that he told Mr. Chaudry “I know Robert Lee, just don’t take the pixx” He did not listen to the advice & delivered us a £10000.00 low ball. The reality is that I did urge Mr. Chaudry to engage Lawyers to professionally execute the agreement, but Mr. Chaudry wrote "If you wish to use the lawyers then it is for you to make the necessary arrangements". My point is that if Broxap's shares were so pivotal, why on earth didn't Mr. Chaudry execute the deal properly & make the agreement either irrevocable or for a fixed period. I thought this was sloppy.

We made an investment into Port Vale of £50000.00 for 6 years & have additionally sponsored with over £70000.00 the Club every year for the last 6 years.

Mr. Chaudry appears to have purchased no shares, no sponsorship & purchased no tickets.

Mr Chaudry appears to be claiming that with Advisors fees of only £30000.00 he would likely have taken control of Port Vale by virtue of using Broxap's & other shareholders voting rights, without actually buying a single share himself. If only he had purchased a few bob’s worth of shares himself it could have been a master stroke of business opportunism.

In my opinion Mr Williams has been poorly advised & should have kept out of the matter rather than becoming aligned to the three intimidating anti Board factions.

I would imagine Mr. Williams would consider selling his shares ( at the face value ) to Mr. Chaudry, subject to Port Vale Board of Directors agreement.

What better way for Mr. Chaudry of demonstrating his long term commitment towards Port Vale than by purchasing Mr. Williams shares in one clean trade at the face value of £5 per share.

It would be inconceivable for the Port Vale Board to refuse an offer which included Mr. Chaudry buying Mr. Williams’ shares ( at face value ) & simultaneously purchasing another £250000.00 of new shares which would then provide Mr. Chaudry with the 51% trophy he so desperately craves.

Thank you.

Advert

Shhh, anyone who disagrees with Robert and backs Mo is a moronic disciple :rolleyes:

He does know how to insult fans doesn't he,I think he will fit in well as Chairman:rolleyes:

What it does prove is that IF he became Chairman then it wouldn't be long before he was crying after the first few protests,as he strikes me as a man who wouldn't be able to hack it.

He did not listen to the advice & delivered us a £10000.00 low ball. The reality is that I did urge Mr. Chaudry to engage Lawyers to professionally execute the agreement, but Mr. Chaudry wrote "If you wish to use the lawyers then it is for you to make the necessary arrangements". My point is that if Broxap's shares were so pivotal, why on earth didn't Mr. Chaudry execute the deal properly & make the agreement either irrevocable or for a fixed period.

Mr. Chaudry appears to have purchased no shares, no sponsorship & purchased no tickets.

Mr Chaudry appears to be claiming that with Advisors fees of only £30000.00 he would likely have taken control of Port Vale by virtue of using Broxap's & other shareholders voting rights, without actually buying a single share himself. If only he had purchased a few bob’s worth of shares himself it could have been a master stroke of business opportunism.

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Rather than pick out the bits from that email that suit your agenda why not address the other bits aswell?

I agree,i noted that he called him Mohammed,now who else did that on here:shifty:

I might email him and ask that if he was Chairman would he then accept Mo buying new shares in the club,as that seems to be what he is asking him to do.Anybody got the email address please?

As I understand it, if the two are in dispute - or even in negotiation, then it is not possible for them to share the same lawyer. Even then it would be unprofessional in the extreme for a lawyer to talk to one client about the other in the manner described. It is also difficult & complicated for the accountants concerned.

Allowing for all this it is obvious that Mr Chaudry cannot buy shares if the board refuse him. Mr Lee is again talking through his a***

Is any one surprised that The Sentinel didn't report his sarcastic reply?

"I have nothing to add other than I hope Mr Chaudry buys a ticket with his own money to watch Port Vale play Crawley Town at Vale Park on August 6th, kick off 3pm".

As far as I'm concerned the paper would ignore the comment and as such he made "No comment "

Archived