onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

FL Play-offs.

Advert

I am hoping Swindon will go up, if only because the seats are uncomfortable and that stupid multi roundabout is a nightmare....

Plus the most expensive ticket prices in div 1, blunts are the cheapest, and the blunts will bring more to vp next season.

My £25 seat at swindle was a piece of plywood.

Plus the most expensive ticket prices in div 1, blunts are the cheapest, and the blunts will bring more to vp next season.

My £25 seat at swindle was a piece of plywood.

I've thrown better plywood in a skip than was on used on those seats.

Why do commentators never make the connection that Garner is a cheating, diving little runt? They mention every time he goes down like a sack of faeces, but never comment on how easily and how often he goes down. I hope Jones recreates his brawl with Loft and gives him a nice smack in the mouth.

Wycombe in the driving seat. W3-2.

Southend and Stevenage later. Don't fancy either of those.

Garner will eventually get his just deserts. Some gnarled centre half will eventually crack and take the ball and Garner at the same time.

I wish I could see Bob Hazell or Swanny marking Garner. I'd pay double for that.

Wycombe in the driving seat. W3-2.

Southend and Stevenage later. Don't fancy either of those.

Garner will eventually get his just deserts. Some gnarled centre half will eventually crack and take the ball and Garner at the same time.

I wish I could see Bob Hazell or Swanny marking Garner. I'd pay double for that.

Wycombe let that slip after being 3-0 up at one stage but best luck to them in the 2nd leg and 'Super Gareth Ainsworth'.

The first legs of the League One play-offs begin tonight with Chesterfield taking on Preston and Sheffield United playing Swindon.

Views and opinions please.

Personally I'd like Swindon to stay down for selfish reasons only as it not far away. Slightly of topic in footballing terms.

I heard on 909 that after the games 2 Chesterfield players where surrounded, abused verbally and physically attacked (kicked and hit) by Preston fans who evaded the pitch after the final whistle...

Thanks for the reminder. I'd forgotten about that. These play-offs take place at all hours of the day and night. I can't keep track.

Not a fan of Westley or Stevenage.

But Southend are a big physical team as well I think and it's a long way away, though rusty Brown is good value.

I'd rather one of the other two. Plymouth get good support and I suppose you could make a weekend of it if the weather's fine. Nicer than Southend although I've never forgiven them for postponing the match a few minutes before the kick-off when we were all inside the ground!

Galloping Gareth has done a good job at Wycombe who almost went down last year but the ground isn't in an ideal spot.

Tossing a coin ......Plymouth

Archived