onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mark Grew Testimonial.

For Us All

Advert

I've just noticed 'davidatpreston's response to my question ' What was Mark Grew saying about black and gold' It was a genuine question because I was interested and didn't know that he'd said anything about black and gold. Seems like we are not allowed to be curious on here any more.

Of course we are take no notice. I'd be interested to know too.

Of course we are take no notice. I'd be interested to know too.

I think he might be referring to the fact that he was very anti-Mo for various reasons. He stoked up the office staff that all their jobs were at risk if Mo took control. He was probably one of the chosen few.

I think he might be referring to the fact that he was very anti-Mo for various reasons. He stoked up the office staff that all their jobs were at risk if Mo took control. He was probably one of the chosen few.

Ray,weren't you and Grewy both laid off just before Christmas in 2002 in order to save money when the Vale entered admin?:unsure:

Do you know what his 'various reasons' were, just curious (that seems to be the favourite reptilian phrase on this thread) ?

How many of you horrible lot will be going tomorrow?? No more than 5 is my bet. But there'll be over 1000 Vale fans there many of which don't even know what one vale fan is. You small few on here very often take the liberty of assuming that you represent the majority when in actual fact you rarely do

Yes, Grew's testimonial today, hope the weather stays dry for the bloke who's dedicated nearly 30 years of his life to the Vale....or shall we just ignore him and carry on moaning and mithering and comment on politics and the flippin mayweather fight ..... Bunch of *****

Yes, Grew's testimonial today, hope the weather stays dry for the bloke who's dedicated nearly 30 years of his life to the Vale....or shall we just ignore him and carry on moaning and mithering and comment on politics and the flippin mayweather fight ..... Bunch of *****

Personally I hope it thunders down and no-one turns up. Still ech to their own! :)

A lot on here refer to lack of loyalty in the game from players and managers and even chairmen at times but one obvious fact is that there's a lack of loyalty by plenty of so called fans on here,get down the park and give a loyal bloke a good send off.

How many of you horrible lot will be going tomorrow?? No more than 5 is my bet. But there'll be over 1000 Vale fans there many of which don't even know what one vale fan is. You small few on here very often take the liberty of assuming that you represent the majority when in actual fact you rarely do

don't be a twonk, quite a few will go off the forum especially those who remember him from his playing days,was a half decent stopper, could be a decent crowd.:)

Archived