onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Carl Dickinson.

If he swore at the crowd he should just apologise on the website. Then everyone moves on as going on about this undermines the squad and the support when unity is needed.

He shows commitment every game and when he gets it wrong often it is trying too hard that is the cause. He is exactly the sort of mindset the team needs now.

I can sympathise with the crowd leaving the game because errors keep happening that shouldnt and because the team in midfield showed insufficient intensity except for the last 10 minutes and because if they paid cash the Vale is expensive. People on average or below wages have a big commitment to pay for this. But it can get worse and commitment is needed from everyone now. Will see if I can go to Rochdale on Monday.

Was no if iam a season ticket holder and sit front row with my four year old son. he called the fans fu#d#in pri##s. I didnt hear anyone single him out with abuse. just some boos to the players which i dont agree with but they should just be bigger clap the fans for paying hard earned money and walk off.

Advert

The thread was about him swearing at supporters , who were giving him encouragement. As the captain of the club, he should lead by example. How many young kids around him may have heard this comment. He should apologize and be stripped of his captaincy. This is no way a captain of any club should behave.

The thread was about him swearing at supporters , who were giving him encouragement. As the captain of the club, he should lead by example. How many young kids around him may have heard this comment. He should apologize and be stripped of his captaincy. This is no way a captain of any club should behave.

Spot in. It wasn't about his performance it was about the fact that he swore at loyal fans who were encouraging. It's simply not acceptable for any player to do it, let alone the club captain

I know fans have every right to boo etc but do they have an obligation to do it? I have to admit that in the away games this season where we have been winning, I can't recall hearing the home fans respond like ours do. I'm told by some of my mates that the same thing happens at Stoke. Is it a Potteries thing?

The Leyton Orient fans were very vocal at the half time whistle last week, couldn't really understand why as according to Mooney they'd had a fantastic first 25 minutes, must have meant the defence!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31996709

Can never understand booing, especially at away games, travel hundreds of miles paying hundreds of pounds just to slag players off and moan when things aren't going right just seems counter productive to me. I just bugger off home after the final whistle if we're rubbish without staying behind to clap them off.

Paying fans have every right to moan especially when they've traveled half the country to watch the shower of ***** we are at the minute. I don't agree with booing from the off but I completely understand it at the moment.

I agree they have ever right to moan, that was exactly what I said. Some seem to think they have an obligation to do so straight from the kick off though which I find rather strange. Some clearly turn up at Vale with the preconceived notion that we are going to be crap and take every opportunity to let us know how right they were! Seems an odd way of spending 90 minutes to me!

The Leyton Orient fans were very vocal at the half time whistle last week, couldn't really understand why as according to Mooney they'd had a fantastic first 25 minutes, must have meant the defence!!

At half time yeh, but not the first 30 seconds Nelly!

Can never understand booing, especially at away games, travel hundreds of miles paying hundreds of pounds just to slag players off and moan when things aren't going right just seems counter productive to me. I just bugger off home after the final whistle if we're rubbish without staying behind to clap them off.

That's how I feel generally. I'm only going to Rochdale because the chippy is ace, the football is a side issue. :razz:

Jacko, I'm torn, coach I was going on has been cancelled and I've a tough day at work on Tuesday. Performances are poor but if there's a decent chippy it might just tempt me to go, it'd better be good!:D

It's right next to the away turnstiles, Nelly. I can thoroughly recommend it!

I agree they have ever right to moan, that was exactly what I said. Some seem to think they have an obligation to do so straight from the kick off though which I find rather strange. Some clearly turn up at Vale with the preconceived notion that we are going to be crap and take every opportunity to let us know how right they were! Seems an odd way of spending 90 minutes to me!

Some may have purchased a ST for a large (to them) sum of money and feel they have been conned. I only started booing after about 70 minutes as I was leaving.

Some may have purchased a ST for a large (to them) sum of money and feel they have been conned. I only started booing after about 70 minutes as I was leaving.

How they have been conned? Buying a season ticket doesnt guarantee owt. Its not an exact science

Archived