onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale to poll shareholders

Twitters

The results of the NLV survey will be the biggest indicator yet of what the shareholders (and supporters) feel about the running of the club.

I fully expect the board to discredit NLV and their conclusions of the consultation, they have dismissed anyone who choses to challenge their leadership which shows the complete lack of understanding between the board room and the terraces. We have acted in the interests of Port Vale, the shareholders and the supporters. This exercise has been completed and financed by volunteers who have no vested interests.

This consultation has been co-ordinated professionally, accurately and confidentially.

Advert

The results of the NLV survey will be the biggest indicator yet of what the shareholders (and supporters) feel about the running of the club.

I fully expect the board to discredit NLV and their conclusions of the consultation, they have dismissed anyone who choses to challenge their leadership which shows the complete lack of understanding between the board room and the terraces. We have acted in the interests of Port Vale, the shareholders and the supporters. This exercise has been completed and financed by volunteers who have no vested interests.

This consultation has been co-ordinated professionally, accurately and confidentially.

Most of us appreciate this.=== thanks.

I have broken out the tin hats ready for any flak coming NLV way.

Poll for the shareholders, sould they not poll the fans as well as they invest several hundred pounds each in the club each year through tickets, food, shirts etc.......the fans not improtant now?????

**** off bratt you ****er

It would seem that the Sentinel spoke to Robert Lee and he has admitted he messed up. So where does he stand now, having realised that he had given GM authority to do certain things? Is GM still qualified to vote on Mo's bid? Does he still have voting rights at an EGM? Is the current arrangement even going to continue? Mr Lee appears to be flip flopping just like the board.

Birdy, when will you be revealing the results of your poll, tomorrow?

I can confirm that NLV poll of shareholders will be available after midnight tonight at

http://www.northlondonvaliants.co.uk/Home.html

Over 800 Port Vale shareholders have already made their opinions known on:

the bid by Mo Chaudry

the ability of the board to bring in investment to the club

the suspension the 24.9% maximum shareholding rule.

The results will be posted to shareholders on Wednesday.

A further statement will be made on Thursday.

Malcolm

Hopefully, just after midnight tonight Tosh.

Guest W00DY

Can someone remind me how port vale can do an 'independent' poll?

Every one has said already, just a stalling tactic, in which they may lose a few hundred polls against the board to even things up a bit.

Results gathered and released sometime never.

It's just not good enough. They are slow, devoid of original ideas and basically really pathetic at everything that they do.

Does anyone think that could be a bit of a slight towards the NLV poll or am I getting paranoid?

Of course it is Tosh, you can see their response to the NLV poll, it will have been "done by people who aren't genuine fans and are being disruptive at a time in the season when we should all be getting behind the team and the club to build for a better future", blah blah blah blah, kneecap hill, blah blah criminal records blah blah blah!

So what will they do even if they have a full turnout on this poll?

1) If the majority are against the Mo bid, will they use that to reject the Mo bid or put it to the shareholders and expect the same majority against vote?

2) If the majority support the Mo bid, will they put it to the shareholders or will Peter Jackson veto that idea and dig the trench deeper?

I just see no use to this poll at the moment, when we already have the NLV poll and the likelihood of being able to call the EGM.

This all strikes me as coming from a board of confused directors. They don't know what to do at all, but seemingly are trying to find any way possible to delay the real vote and cling on to power.

They won't do a poll mate, the bit "no timescale has been put on when this poll will take place" tells you that. It will be the same as the announcement of the Busgate enquiry, the open answer to Chaudrys bid deadline and so on and so forth, they are playing silly buggers and there are still even sillier buggers who take it all in!!

Have they really had 800 returns? If so that is astonishing and shows that amongst a shareholder base of 975 people that such large numbers feel it important that they should reply, this augers well for an egm if it is called. I note Radio Stoke gave it good coverage earlier as well, for a change!!

Cheers Birdy, 800 returns is a great effort btw and will give us an accurate view on things.===

Sorry just to clarify Tosh there's not 800 returns, that's the approximate amount of consultation letters that were sent out. The response rate is very, very good.

Archived