onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale to poll shareholders

Twitters

I have been to every protest since the start, I have now had enough of this boards stalling tactics. this season will be my last time i attend vale unless Mo Takes over, No More ball sponsoring or Box Hire. After 25 years has a season ticket holder This Board has lost all respect i once had for them and make me Ashamed to be a vale Supporter. R.I.P Port Vale. :(:(:(:(:(

I Will be in a box at the Bury game. Has anyone got a banner i can borrow. ============

Advert

I have been to every protest since the start, I have now had enough of this boards stalling tactics. this season will be my last time i attend vale unless Mo Takes over, No More ball sponsoring or Box Hire. After 25 years has a season ticket holder This Board has lost all respect i once had for them and make me Ashamed to be a vale Supporter. R.I.P Port Vale. :(:(:(:(:(

Sadly these are the thoughts of a lot of lifelong fans.:(

Hold your heads in shame, V2001!!

It is clearly another stalling tactic!

Obviously, the boards one and only strategy is to drag this out by whatever means possible, in the hope we get promotion.

They are showing complete and utter contempt towards the wishes of the majority of fans.

I get the impression that they honestly think if we get promoted everyone will rush out and buy record numbers of season tickets and we will all live happily ever after....how nieve!!!!!!!!!

Well I have news for you, were not giving up until your gone!

The EGM is going to be better than Christmas.

Starve them out.....

This is just more stalling tactics by Pratt & Co just to see if we get promotion/play offs. However, this is good news. Well done to all in the B&G campaign and NLV for all their hard work. I'm optimistic that this is all going to pay off. Protests must be stronger than ever now during the next 3 home games.

Maybe we should boycott the poll. Keep 'em guessing.

This whole thing seems to be a waste of time and money

The trouble with ignoring the poll is, they will still have the small handful of board lovers, voting to keep the board in power, the board will call that a majority.

The trouble with ignoring the poll is, they will still have the small handful of board lovers, voting to keep the board in power, the board will call that a majority.

Yes, but this is not the real vote for the acceptance of Mo's bid. So what's the use of it?

The EGM is the important event. Forget this stupid board poll.

after the agm do you really think this lot want to face the fans at an egm NO they are using this poll to see how many supporters they have and iam sure the reality of all this will hit them soon....PJ will not want to come face to face with very angry shareholders at an egm and vote against them unless he has other shareholders on side....

once they have seen the results of the poll i am sure they will sell to mo.....

So what will they do even if they have a full turnout on this poll?

1) If the majority are against the Mo bid, will they use that to reject the Mo bid or put it to the shareholders and expect the same majority against vote?

2) If the majority support the Mo bid, will they put it to the shareholders or will Peter Jackson veto that idea and dig the trench deeper?

I just see no use to this poll at the moment, when we already have the NLV poll and the likelihood of being able to call the EGM.

This all strikes me as coming from a board of confused directors. They don't know what to do at all, but seemingly are trying to find any way possible to delay the real vote and cling on to power.

Why do we need a poll of any description? It's pretty obvious to Mr thick, the thickest of thickiers ( I may have made that word up)the thickiest (and maybe that one) have ever seen what should be done!!======

Archived