onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Greg Luer

cheeky

Why should he? Norman runs the club in the way he feels is best for his investment, if he wants to tell us he can, but if he chooses not to its upto him.

So why should I buy a season ticket( Which I have for next year) if he does not want to put his vision to us and encourage fans to come to VP.

Advert

So why should I buy a season ticket( Which I have for next year) if he does not want to put his vision to us and encourage fans to come to VP.

Because the club is in the best state it has been for well over a decade?

Norman has told us his vision already and has put millions in. Isn't that enough reason?

Because the club is in the best state it has been for well over a decade?

Norman has told us his vision already and has put millions in. Isn't that enough reason?

Have I said it isnt, my point originally is that without experience it will be a long hard season next year so if that is the true blueprint for the future we can all get used to and have know complaints.

And as for NS he his doing the best he can as a one man band.

Have I said it isnt, my point originally is that without experience it will be a long hard season next year so if that is the true blueprint for the future we can all get used to and have know complaints.

No. You asked a question and i gave an answer that's all.

Spot on. People want too much information sometimes. The blueprint for the future of the club was set out in September/October when it was said that we are looking to develop players for the future for the purposes of selling them on from the profit.

I appreciate that these two signings yesterday don't full reflect that policy, but it seems like a short-term fix to some problems in the team, which they have attempted to fix with 2 short-term signings.

I'm not surprised we haven't done any major restructuring of the squad this window. If we'd got 4 points out of the last 2 games and we're still realistically in the hunt for the playoffs then it may have been worthwhile. But we're out of the playoff picture now, and it's pretty unlikely we're going down as well. Why waste money on this season which is dead in the water, when you can save it and use it in the summer to reshape the squad?

If we were in the play off spots, i have no doubts we would have seen a big money signing, similar to Darren Purse, Lee Hughes, Dan Jones , in the season we got promoted.

Where have the club said that next season we'll have no experience in the squad? Have I missed a press release? :ninja:

If we were in the play off spots, i have no doubts we would have seen a big money signing, similar to Darren Purse, Lee Hughes, Dan Jones , in the season we got promoted.

I think so too. Probably someone to settle the back line and someone either to create or score some goals up top.

We aren't, so we haven't. Simple

We all know his vision for the vale he has said it often enough he wants to take us in the championship have some faith in the man to do it myself and 4 other members of family have already renewed season tickets like yourself.

Archived