onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Byron Moore???

Biddulph_PV

What stats are you looking at?? He's played nearly double the amount of games in League one than League two. How's he not proven? He's played over one hundred and fifty games at this level. How many of them games have you seen to form your opinion he's not good enough?

Shouldn't you be on the Oatcake revelling in your win yesterday instead of bothering us on here?

He's pkayed in a poor team for the four seasons he has been involved in this league consistently battling in the lower reaches of the league and it's showing now as he's with a better team and can't get in despite our injury problems.

For an attacking player he averages a goal every 9 games doesn't he? That's woeful.

Yeah I show a lot of affinity for Stoke don't I you pudding ;) How did Norton go on yesterday? ;)

Advert

He's pkayed in a poor team for the four seasons he has been involved in this league consistently battling in the lower reaches of the league and it's showing now as he's with a better team and can't get in despite our injury problems.

For an attacking player he averages a goal every 9 games doesn't he? That's woeful.

Utter, utter nonsense. Again how many times have you seen him play? I don't think he has ever played against Sjoke, so to answer the question.... None.

Utter, utter nonsense. Again how many times have you seen him play? I don't think he has ever played against Sjoke, so to answer the question.... None.

If you take your willy from up his bum you will recognise I'm right, he simply ain't good enough, there's no shame in it we have a few in the squad that are in the same boat and also need shipping out whether they are first team regulars or not.

Wonder if Dundas will take him on loan or sign him permanently for single digit pounds that add up to the equivalent of your IQ? ;)

If you take your willy from up his bum you will recognise I'm right, he simply ain't good enough, there's no shame in it we have a few in the squad that are in the same boat and also need shipping out whether they are first team regulars or not.

The majority of Crwho fans would wholeheartedly disagree with your opinion. I'd take theirs over some sad lonely Sjoke keyboard warrior everyday of the week.

come on robf this slanging match between r e p and barry can't go on r e p's quote item 34 cannot be allowed children look at this forum and don't need to read that quote I know I might get some stick for writing

hahaha jesus. Have a word.

Why does REP and BARRY keep spoiling threads with their childish digs I feel as I'm reading the same thread all the time

Keep is excessive, I've commented on merely three threads out of thousands over months I believe that have involved this person.

Everyone has the right of reply when their views are attacked, it's the beauty of a forum.

Archived