onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Congratulations to UKIP

JOHNNYAITCH

Advert

I am against people who have come from silver spoon backgrounds who put down the working classes, whether white, black or pink, it is not the colour but the principle. And the reason, I have previously made reference to white working class, is the resentment of the establishment, that leads to people, like on this thread, putting down the white working class section as lazy, uneducated.. please see my previous post for elaboration.

Why does "white" have to come into it? Lazy and uneducated knows no ethnic boundaries, the distinction is pointless unless you have an agenda.

Farage must genuinely dread your sort of bullish support, it spoils his attempts to con the ill informed

Once again you are twisting my words to your own ends. I have never, ever said I dislike Muslims I have said I dislike the Extremist aspects of their religion. I have also not said I am against immigration, but for controlled immigration. Being a supporter of UKIP I would be in breach to say I wanted to rid of all different ethnicity. This is simply not the case. It is hard to stay calm and civil, even when contributing on a thread like this, when people misquote, are judgemental, stereotypical, bigotry and dismissive simply because, they do not want to hear your side of the argument.

I will not be on my own with this. There are many other people who are actually more involved with UKIP and who not just supporters but whom are up for Elections, who will face a lot more hatred and aggression than I ever will on this thread. Simply because it goes against their interests. The point of a democracy is to exercise political debate within a civil balanced manner, and people should then have the free choice, without pressure, intimidation, or extremism to cloud a parties true intentions. People who do oppose UKIP do it constantly, and in all honesty it is getting pathetic now. I referred to Muslims in their extremist guise. We are all in a false sense of Security if we think such extremists are limited to places into western Europe unlike Iraq and Syria. It is spreading into Italy, France everywhere. The ideology of such religion continues to attract Muslims that are from normal working backgrounds. The Asian working class. They defect to these places and are a real danger to our mainland security. That is why we are on as a nation, the highest security alert, together with the fact that any Muslim who is of extremist veiws are allowed to walk into the UK from other parts of Europe, on a whim. Farage has even said we should see Putin as an ally it is the extremist elements that we face and the most dangerous in 70 years. Let me add Putin is not English and yet Farage, quite rightly, states Putin is on our side against militant islam. See the link.

Where have I said I am against people who receive Legal Aid? I made a sarcastic reference that perhaps some Law firms are not using the system in the right way. I am not against people with decent jobs. I am against people who have come from silver spoon backgrounds who put down the working classes, whether white, black or pink, it is not the colour but the principle. And the reason, I have previously made reference to white working class, is the resentment of the establishment, that leads to people, like on this thread, putting down the white working class section as lazy, uneducated and wanting money for nothing. The so called 'Jeremy Kyle' generation and simplicity of comparing many unemployed people with these very small minorities. The majority of the two million people desire to get into employment, and to provide for their families. The media, now and again, will pick a very rare case when there is a couple who have everything on benefits etc but these stories are very much a minority that are magnified by the media to fool the middle classes into resenting these unemployed people, who are simply overlooked by the many multi national companies, whop prefer to import low wage migrants and send them away again when they are not needed. They are supported through the corrupt left winged EU to provide cheaper labour. These companies continue to prosper and knock the smaller businesses thus offering no competitiveness in the UK economy job market in terms of wage competitiveness or standards of living. I resent the way Working class people are portrayed, and I also resent the way the Tory led DWP sanction who people who do not take very low paid work. The days of slavery are supposed to be ceased. This is what I resent and what I hope, in time will turn the other way.

For those people who are in high paid salaries, then yes well done to them no animosity as long as they have worked their own way up and not had the silver spoon route which ensures that they get the highest standards of education. Many people do not have equal opportunity to even stay in high education, as they are trapped in low paid long hourly jobs. It is just not a fair system when we have politicians who have never ever worked, telling such people that they are lazy and need to pull their finger out. These politicians are hypocrites of the highest order.

So again, I have no chip on my shoulder, but I do resent the way working class people are continually downtrodden by these uncaring governments (Labour, Conservative and Lib Dems) and unelected European Union.

Copy and paste king! ;)

Archived