onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Congratulations to UKIP

JOHNNYAITCH

Advert

Fight for the working class by all means....

Object to immigration if you wish...

Complain about people showing affection in public if you must....

but leave out the words... white... asian... homosexuals

and ukip :D

But that is a polite way of accusing UKIP of being racist. If people bring up Muslims and accuse you of disliking them I think I have the right to put them accusations straight. The same with homosexuality, and I have not long ago said I would not discriminate against such nor have i ever done so. And when mentioning 'white' it is a resentment of mine now that the rich deceivingly con the working and middle classes into stereotyping minority cases and tarring the rest of the unemployed with the same brush.

I can't show you where you are right, but your grasp of the Legal Aid system and how it works, you idea of what I do for a job and simple mathematics are examples of where you have been wrong over the last couple of pages on this thread alone.

Learn the 24 hour format Cheeky. And didn't you say you worked at a solicitors? Bit of a giveaway that one.

Why does "white" have to come into it? Lazy and uneducated knows no ethnic boundaries, the distinction is pointless unless you have an agenda.

Farage must genuinely dread your sort of bullish support, it spoils his attempts to con the ill informed

Yukon. If you want to see someone bigoted and hateful then look no further than that nasty piece of work who attacked Farage on Question time last night. There are many others in 'Hope not hate' and UAF who shockingly shout over democracy and resort to physical and verbal abuse.

These are the people you should be throwing your obscenities at, or are you one of them?

Merry Xmas BTW;)

But that is a polite way of accusing UKIP of being racist. If people bring up Muslims and accuse you of disliking them I think I have the right to put them accusations straight. The same with homosexuality, and I have not long ago said I would not discriminate against such nor have i ever done so. And when mentioning 'white' it is a resentment of mine now that the rich deceivingly con the working and middle classes into stereotyping minority cases and tarring the rest of the unemployed with the same brush.

I havent read any ukip statements on here... I have read yours, or at least some of them, and you insert the words white, asian, homosexual..... white working class, asian immigrants and not minding what homosexuals do in their own home [but not on the street?]

There is a problem with immigration... which needs dealing with.... no matter what race or colour the immigrants are.

If there is no problem with heterosexuals doing something in public there is no problem with homosexuals doing the same thing in public.

There is a problem with some working class people [of any colour/race/creed]... they seem to be so bent out of shape that they are working class they seem to want to blame everything on the people they dont see as working class.

I was born to working class parents, I have never been ashamed of it or where I come from, I was proud to take my mother to a royal do and introduced her as such... she has enough money to buy what she needs but still has the working class siege/rainy day mentality she has always had. We stood together in bad times and enjoyed sharing the good times.... we are both working class... no matter how much money we have.

Archived