onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Congratulations to UKIP

JOHNNYAITCH

Advert

Maths isn't your strong point is it Carl? It's globally a 14 hour day; with 11 hours at work. I arrive in the office at 8 and leave at 7 most days. I drive to the station by the way. So it's not just the train I use.

Your second paragraph though; what on earth are you talking about? Legal Aid to subsidise train fares?!? Legal Aid is there to provide those without the necessary finances access to justice IE to bring a civil claim for damages; to be able to have representation in a criminal matter. How in the name of blue Jesus do you think it's possible for Legal Aid to subsidise travel costs? Your post above just goes to show that you have very little understanding of what you're actually saying and it all seems to be based on wildly inaccurate assumption.

Your final sentence is where the chip on your shoulder originates however. Wages; you have no idea what people earn, but you assume anyone who you think earns a decent wage has had it handed to them on a plate. Which in 99% of cases couldn't be further from the truth. It's down to effort, hard work, sacrifice and motivation. And is well deserved.

Cheeky. After all this time, you still talk in your above everybody else tone' Let me put you straight on a couple of things.

You leave the house at 0630 hrs and you get home at 0830 hrs. You are wrong. You get home at approximately 2015 or 2030 hrs. To get home at 0815 to 0830 hrs would mean you actually have a total complete day of two hours inclusive of work and travel time. That would be ridiculous. Use the 24 hour format please!!

If you leave the house at 0630 am you get home at 2030 hours, as you say on average,that is a total day of 12 hours inclusive of catching a train,driving a few measly miles to park your car,getting off the train, then sitting in your office claiming legal aid for those who least afford it. (I would bet there is a fudge in the LA system somewhere, otherwise there would not have been a scrutiny committee in the Commons the other week, to verify where and how monies are spent. Not that i'm blaming you personally of course.)

If you properly read my post instead of getting on your keyboard and throwing insults to my Maths, which on the 24 hour question at Maths level two (or one), I assume you would fail and I would pass, going by your statement of times, then you will actually see that I referred to people who are AT WORK for twelve hours, and have to travel to work before and after, don't get paid, get stuck in traffic and possibly adding an hour on every working day thus, as such people would be out the house up to one to two hours depending on where they work, and with immigration, that will increase every year by at least twenty minutes.

You make out you are really hard done to. Yes people on good numbers 'work hard' but there are also people on a lot less who work a lot harder than you, and due to low wages that are depressed by immigration, very poor for it. Merry Christmas BTW.

Cheeky. After all this time, you still talk in your above everybody else tone' Let me put you straight on a couple of things.

You leave the house at 0630 hrs and you get home at 0830 hrs. You are wrong. You get home at approximately 2015 or 2030 hrs. To get home at 0815 to 0830 hrs would mean you actually have a total complete day of two hours inclusive of work and travel time. That would be ridiculous. Use the 24 hour format please!!

If you leave the house at 0630 am you get home at 2030 hours, as you say on average,that is a total day of 12 hours inclusive of catching a train,driving a few measly miles to park your car,getting off the train, then sitting in your office claiming legal aid for those who least afford it. (I would bet there is a fudge in the LA system somewhere, otherwise there would not have been a scrutiny committee in the Commons the other week, to verify where and how monies are spent. Not that i'm blaming you personally of course.)

If you properly read my post instead of getting on your keyboard and throwing insults to my Maths, which on the 24 hour question at Maths level two (or one), I assume you would fail and I would pass, going by your statement of times, then you will actually see that I referred to people who are AT WORK for twelve hours, and have to travel to work before and after, don't get paid, get stuck in traffic and possibly adding an hour on every working day thus, as such people would be out the house up to one to two hours depending on where they work, and with immigration, that will increase every year by at least twenty minutes.

You make out you are really hard done to. Yes people on good numbers 'work hard' but there are also people on a lot less who work a lot harder than you, and due to low wages that are depressed by immigration, very poor for it. Merry Christmas BTW.

Crikey. You've outdone yourself here with this post. There's so much incorrect assumption I don't know where to start.

Your maths is completely wrong. If I leave the house at 06:30 and get home at 20:30, 20 - 6 = 14. I have a maths degree so I did that without a calculator.

Your comment about me sitting in my office "claiming legal aid for those who can lest afford it" is bonkers. You don't even know what I do. Yet make a wild assumption based on god knows what. You couldn't be so far from the truth if you tried. There are many facets to the legal game, clearly you fail to understand that. What are you basing your comment on by the way? I'm intrigued to know.

And when have I said I'm hard done to? You're completely nuts. Do you have a preconceived idea of what people do for a living, how hard they work, what they earn etc and then convince yourself that's the truth? What do you base your posts on?

And I really don't have a clue why you've bought immigration into my post. I'm sorry, but falling back on blaming "immigrants" to support an argument you're making when it bears no relevance smacks of one thing only. Thinking about it, I have to agree with Andy that this is nothing more than a wind up. No one would be that daft, surely?

Crikey. You've outdone yourself here with this post. There's so much incorrect assumption I don't know where to start.

Your maths is completely wrong. If I leave the house at 06:30 and get home at 20:30, 20 - 6 = 14. I have a maths degree so I did that without a calculator.

And when have I said I'm hard done to? You're completely nuts. Do you have a preconceived idea of what people do for a living, how hard they work, what they earn etc and then convince yourself that's the truth? What do you base your posts on?

I'm perfectly aligned to make one little mistake. Yes it is 14 hours. But the whole point of your initial post to start with was to sarcastically state how grateful you were that I was thinking about you. The reality is I mean people who travel in their own car to work,, and I know plenty who do that who work within my company.

I wont go all overly embarrassed about the 'error' After all, you still think 8pm at night is 0800.

If you do not feel hard done to, why bring it up in the first place?. As for your question why I would bring immigration into it, this was the whole point from where the roads debate came up. It's called sticking to the topic.

And I wouldn't think that an hours lunch break out in town really constitutes doing a 'full eight or nine hour shift either. You really cannot make comparisons with what you know nothing about.

Carllll is probably the best advertisement to not vote for ukip I've ever seen. Bonkers!

It's easy to win in argument in your head when you just make everything up isn't it. I've just had an argument in myself as to whether Carl is lazy at work and doesn't deserve his wages. I won. Do you think I should vote ukip now. I think my whole life would be more rewarding if I do.

I'm perfectly aligned to make one little mistake. Yes it is 14 hours. But the whole point of your initial post to start with was to sarcastically state how grateful you were that I was thinking about you. The reality is I mean people who travel in their own car to work,, and I know plenty who do that who work within my company.

I wont go all overly embarrassed about the 'error' After all, you still think 8pm at night is 0800.

If you do not feel hard done to, why bring it up in the first place?. As for your question why I would bring immigration into it, this was the whole point from where the roads debate came up. It's called sticking to the topic.

And I wouldn't think that an hours lunch break out in town really constitutes doing a 'full eight or nine hour shift either. You really cannot make comparisons with what you know nothing about.

How do you know he takes an hours lunch break? Surely you are defeating yourself by your own logic there?

Personally I've never taken a lunch break in any job I've worked in and know lots that don't, guess that depends on the job you do though.

then sitting in your office claiming legal aid for those who least afford it.

Comical..laugh out loud funny.

and with immigration, that will increase every year by at least twenty minutes.

Going to retat these as joke posts from now on

You make out you are really hard done to.

Ho ho ho..no he didn't

Merry Christmas BTW.

To one and all..and I mean all ;)

And I wouldn't think that an hours lunch break out in town really constitutes doing a 'full eight or nine hour shift either. .

Out in town..wasn't that a TV programme presented by Jack Hargreaves?

Obvioulsly one is only doing a full eight or nine hour shift if one clocks in, has a dripping sandwich for lunchwhilst still working and clocks out again later

You leave the house at 0630 hrs and you get home at 0830 hrs. You are wrong. You get home at approximately 2015 or 2030 hrs. To get home at 0815 to 0830 hrs would mean you actually have a total complete day of two hours inclusive of work and travel time. That would be ridiculous. Use the 24 hour format please!!.

He actually posted "I leave the house at 6:30am and get home at 8:15/8:30 most nights." ..there are monkeys in the jungles of South America who don't need usage of the 24 hour clock to understand that he was referring to 8:15/8:30 pm..the "most nights" bit is a giveaway.

I think the Conservative and Labour Party should be prepared to form a government of national unity to provide clear and decisive leadership and to see off all these minority parties, particularly the SNP, who just want a disabling democratic war where they can hold to ransom the vast majority of the population who haven't voted for them.

I think the Conservative and Labour Party should be prepared to form a government of national unity to provide clear and decisive leadership and to see off all these minority parties, particularly the SNP, who just want a disabling democratic war where they can hold to ransom the vast majority of the population who haven't voted for them.

It will never happen but I can foresee both the SNP and UKIP increasing their vote and their popularity at the expense of the three main parties at the next election.

Blimey so as well as driving everywhere, even to find a white British corner shop to get milk now the poor lad can't even go to a doctors again, you never know what those young Asians might prescribe! ;)

carl when you make a mistake just admit it and move on. Don't keep digging....

It's hard to judge someones personality from a message board but you do come across as someone with a chip on their shoulder about people being "successful" (success is in the eye of the beholder) and earning decent money, the world owes no one a living. I could be wrong but it's an observation based on 100's of your posts.

Don't be ridiculous.'The chip on your shoulder' mudslinging is getting rather boring now and outdated. Show me such a thread where I have a chip on my shoulder. It is just a cheapshot comment certain posters like yourself throw at me when they know I am right.

Archived