onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Duplicity:Micky Adams?

NLVMalc

Rebuild the team with free transfers.

Right.

When I come back in August for a few weeks I will not be attending games if the board are still here. It will kill me to miss games but I have had enough of this ****.

If I recall, Adams spent **** all last season and managed to take us 4 points clear. You don't money to get out of this league.

Advert

Different interview on Sky just.He says he didn't just wake up and ask to be a director ,he was ASKED to do a job in the short term and be sponsored with a view to putting his own money in which he says he will look at in the future.

On the Port vale website Micky Adams says:

"I believe that proposing myself as a Director is the best possible step for Port Vale Football Club as we look to move forward".

In the interview on Radio Stoke he says:

"I have been asked to solve a short-term problem, Stan Meigh is proposing me"

about 1:40 http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/port_vale/9505900.stm

Which is it, it can't be both.

I think Micky ment to say '' Stan Meigh is sponsoring me''

So it can be both.

The acid test will be if or when Mark Simms joins the board will Micky stand down?

If I recall, Adams spent **** all last season and managed to take us 4 points clear. You don't money to get out of this league.

From the end of October until his departure he also served up some real poor performances both home and away, but people forget that.

You will need to spend money to get out this year as L2 will be a strong league.

Different interview on Sky just.He says he didn't just wake up and ask to be a director ,he was ASKED to do a job in the short term and be sponsored with a view to putting his own money in which he says he will look at in the future.

Deakin has just said on radio joke that this was entirely Mickey's idea. I wonder who is lying and why would they if there was nothing to hide?

LISTEN!!!! Lets get one thing straight this is no way Mark Simms fault!!!!

The Board knew they had to arrange an EGM so what did they do? leave it till the last possible minute and stretch everything out to its maximum time scale so the blame lies soloely with this fantastic board of ours without a shadow of a doubt.

They have had 7 months of stalling and its certainly nothing to do with MO or Mark Simms!!!!!!

You can't give the guy stick for investing into the club. Jesus wept.

We need players, wake up. While Mark Simms ****s about with his lawyers we're losing out on the cream of the crop. It's a football decision made in the best interests of Port Vale. You think Micky is anyone's puppet? You must be joking.

He is not investing, he is a proxy from a director booted off last week.

Time to support Micky and let him get new players in, it's hard to believe that people don't want the squad improved. By doing this we might get a couple of players now who will not be available in a few weeks. I am more interested in the team and how they perform than this politics that seems to go on forever.

Just seen another new interview on Sky...apparently we are missing out on players....which considering we have zip in terms of finance to sign anyone is a bit of a joke.....and Mr Deakin seems to think that it will be quicker than Mark Sims completing due diligence....and once again, MA says "I will consider" putting my own money in, not a commitment, i don't think....

Time to support Micky and let him get new players in, it's hard to believe that people don't want the squad improved. By doing this we might get a couple of players now who will not be available in a few weeks. I am more interested in the team and how they perform than this politics that seems to go on forever.

We are all more interested in the long term future of our club, not the signing of a couple of players for our next season in division 4.

If this happens RIP PVFC ....

Archived