onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams Out!

If the transfer ban was lifted today Micky would then face the real problem of funding new players, which is the crux of the matter and is why everyone must stand firm for the longer term good!

Advert

Before everyone shouts for Mickeys head, here's a question. We all know MA is a strong character with a mind of his own. We all know that MS will potentially become a board member who wnats MO's capabilities and back office team onboard, as well as the finance.

There is now a direct route from Mo to MA and MA can now have a say.

We now have a potentiall 3v3 situation in the boardroom as I have no doubt that MA could well be swayed by Mo's proposal as there is now an opportunity to show it to him in detail!

MA, MS & NLV as a dream team to herald the intorduction of new investment - has anyone considered that possibility?

Exactly!!! can't believe some people on here anymore, He needs to start preparing the team for next season looking at transfer targets etc' etc' which he cannot do at the moment........Just wandering, what would you do if you couldn't do your job (assuming you have one)? sit back & do F...All or do somthing about it??

If he was putting his own money in OR was being sponsored by someone else I may agree BUT he is being sponsored by Stan "I have deep pockets" Meigh.

If he was putting his own money in OR was being sponsored by someone else I may agree BUT he is being sponsored by Stan "I have deep pockets" Meigh.

I think Micky has proven on many occasions that he's his own man. Sponsored by Meigh or not, Micky will always act in what he considers to be the team's best interests - not the agenda of V2001.

And he can thumb his nose at Meigh if he doesn't agree, because all he needs to do then is to pull out of directorship and go do something else. After all, he's done it before.

The line that he's only doing it to facilitate the running of the club so he can get on with his job is complete rubbish, we all know what it's all about. Simms 10-14 days or Adams 1 month. How stupid do they think we are? It's 100% about making their cartel unmovable. If MA does this then the yanks will be on-board and before the year is out Jackson will be back; MA will then be a complete villain in my eyes.

And he is not being tricked or used as a pawn - he has been in the cut-throat world of management for a long time, the bloke knows 100% what he is doing. If he goes through with this then he is in bed with the board and deserves all the stick he gets.

Please Micky, stay out of it.

I think the issue is though Caroline, who else is there left to sponsor him. If it were Broxap, there would be an even bigger outcry. The only other possible sponsor left with £50k of shares is Jackson!

He has stated that this is merely a temporary measure until the lagalities are sorted and He can use his own money.

I guess I have a foot in both camps in that this is the right thing to do, but just not right now and not in the way it has been done.

They should have waitewd until MS gave his decision and then all consulted together as "one" board on this. All this has succeeded in doing is in ripping the divide apart even greater - typical of the commuinications skills of the 3 amigos!

Before everyone shouts for Mickeys head, here's a question. We all know MA is a strong character with a mind of his own. We all know that MS will potentially become a board member who wnats MO's capabilities and back office team onboard, as well as the finance.

There is now a direct route from Mo to MA and MA can now have a say.

We now have a potentiall 3v3 situation in the boardroom as I have no doubt that MA could well be swayed by Mo's proposal as there is now an opportunity to show it to him in detail!

MA, MS & NLV as a dream team to herald the intorduction of new investment - has anyone considered that possibility?

I have thought that too.

he is very brave man to put himself up for election to the board, with what has happened recently at the E.G.M. and i like that he is willing to put himself forward. can i ask everyone would you do the same thing if your work/business needed it?

This is purely self preservation on Adams part. He has a juicy three year deal at double his previous wages having come off the back of a disasterous last managerial stint. What is his best way of keeping that deal? To be on the board!

Think about the long term effects of having the manager on the board? If we start the season with 12 straight defeats. Is Mickey going to vote to sack himself?

Shows a distinct lack of understanding of the current situation by Mr Adams. He's not the second coming of Shankly, he's an average manager with a mixed history of success and failure who now appears to be looking to get involved in things above his (and the other board members!!!) pay grade.

Back off, get some runs on the board as the gaffer and try and foster some goodwill amongst those who, whilst understanding of the Blades move, are still wary of your long term intentions towards PVFC.

All you are doing is making a rod for your own back by publically siding with this board.

This is purely self preservation on Adams part. He has a juicy three year deal at double his previous wages having come off the back of a disasterous last managerial stint. What is his best way of keeping that deal? To be on the board!

Think about the long term effects of having the manager on the board? If we start the season with 12 straight defeats. Is Mickey going to vote to sack himself?

Are you kidding? With a 3 year deal if he does get the boot can you imagine the compensation payout? With that kind of payout, I'd be putting my hand up to sack myself straight away!!!

This isn't about keeping him in a job, it's about him being able to do a job in the first placve right now.

Having said that, I do agree with your second point, but it would be just his vote against the other directors, and not even the 3 amigos would consider kleeping him on if it meant Blue Square League!

I think the issue is though Caroline, who else is there left to sponsor him. If it were Broxap, there would be an even bigger outcry. The only other possible sponsor left with £50k of shares is Jackson!

He has stated that this is merely a temporary measure until the lagalities are sorted and He can use his own money.

I guess I have a foot in both camps in that this is the right thing to do, but just not right now and not in the way it has been done.

They should have waitewd until MS gave his decision and then all consulted together as "one" board on this. All this has succeeded in doing is in ripping the divide apart even greater - typical of the commuinications skills of the 3 amigos!

If I genuinely thought that this was for footballing reasons......then maybe. But please, please don't be fooled. Mike Lloyd told B&G AND SEO only yesterday that this was Mickey's idea on his return from holiday on Friday. MA has just stated on sky sports that he was approached. MA wants 4 players (quote Mike Lloyd). Thhe club have NO MONEY until £400k comes in from Ameriturf. That cannot commit to a budget until they have that cash. MS wants 10-14 days to do due diligence, this postal resolution will take a month. It makes no sense.

I'm just hoping that as Adams knows he annoyed the fans last time, what better way to repay the fans would there be than to help oust the board?

It is very far fetched I know but if there is one person who doesn't a r s e lick it's Micky.

If he feels bad about what he did at xmas, screwing the board over and providing us with another vote on the side of Simms and the NLV representative would be a good way to fix everything with the fans again...

Before everyone lobs bricks at me, I admit it is far fetched and unlikely but we should let him speak to NLV about his plans in a confidential environment and then the NLV can advise the shareholders of their opinion after that.

Maybe some games going on from a few people here?

he is very brave man to put himself up for election to the board, with what has happened recently at the E.G.M. and i like that he is willing to put himself forward. can i ask everyone would you do the same thing if your work/business needed it?

But he will only be needed if Mark Sims says NO and the NLV nominee says NO.As I've said Mark will have made his decision before any postal vote is counted.BTW has anyone received their postal vote form yet? If not why not? They seem to be in that much of a hurry.

Another thing; Micky does not need us in my opinion despite what loads of people say.

The guy never needs to work again with what he will have made as a pro and then Premier League manager.

At the moment I for one trust the bloke. Don't prove me wrong Micky; you have to do what the majority want and that is board out.

Archived