onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams Out!

If the transfer ban was lifted today Micky would then face the real problem of funding new players, which is the crux of the matter and is why everyone must stand firm for the longer term good!

But if MA joins the board then we can get on and secure the investment from the yanks. So I am not sure what you mean?

Advert

Micky was never the messiah some made him out to be. He could get a team fit and organized and with some backing could get us out of this league. I dont think he was ever a long term solution. But when do the board ever look long term? I dont trust him anymore. If new owners do get in he can fu** off with the other "unwise men" as far as I'm concerned.

If I genuinely thought that this was for footballing reasons......then maybe. But please, please don't be fooled. Mike Lloyd told B&G AND SEO only yesterday that this was Mickey's idea on his return from holiday on Friday. MA has just stated on sky sports that he was approached. MA wants 4 players (quote Mike Lloyd). Thhe club have NO MONEY until £400k comes in from Ameriturf. That cannot commit to a budget until they have that cash. MS wants 10-14 days to do due diligence, this postal resolution will take a month. It makes no sense.

Oh don't get me wrong. I fully accept that where the 3 amigos are involved, it will be a ck up from day 1, and has proven to be so - a complete PR disaster! I do feel that this is for genuine footballing reasons...on MA's part! It's the agenda of the other 3 that is being called into question and I think this is where Mickey is having the wool pulled over his eyes. Lets face it, they are very good at that. They've done it to each and everyone of us when we allowed them to rule over our club!

Player are still on their holidays for another two weeks and are under contracts at clubs untill the end of June.....

Also if the club wants to trade then the remaining Directors must resign

so that the club can move forward.

Being "one short of a full Board" following a vote of no confidence at the EGM is quite simply the result of the EGM that has voted them out of power....should Meigh to get back into the Boardroom via a subordinate employee after being voted off and then without any moral authority or mandate they can sign the Ameriturf deal and the "cartel" then have

over 53%.

This goes against the result of the EGM which voted them out of power

and elected Mark Sims such that Mark will inspect the books "for us all"

and then decide upon the next move....offers of a place on the Board to

the NLV and Adams is just an move to enable the Board to sign that deal which will give them 53% and Meigh and Jackson return with Mudie probably sponsored by the Broxap shareholding they purchased after seeing the proxy votes inorder to rig the EGM.

This has nothing to do with signings if it did they would resign and 90% did vote against them....this is simply about the Board using an offer of sponsorship and converting that into 24.9% to add to that 28% and then

with 53% they can never be voted out.

Adams part in the Newton affair along with Adams role at the AGM also

signing just before the EGM and now this....talking to other clubs before

leaving for Sheffield United and then insulting Port Vale before getting

the sack and returning on a double yer money bonus for disloyalty and failure is nothing compared to this act....Adams has lost any credibility

left in the world of football....a limited journeyman manager and simply in it for himself a serial failure and the "compo king".Just gone right off the bloke.

Exactly!!! can't believe some people on here anymore, He needs to start preparing the team for next season looking at transfer targets etc' etc' which he cannot do at the moment........Just wandering, what would you do if you couldn't do your job (assuming you have one)? sit back & do F...All or do somthing about it??

For a start Micky could look at the bigger picture and realise if he legitamises V2001 and the Ameriturf deal goes through, that money will only cover the huge loss of season ticket sales and his transfer budget will be based on averaging less than 3,000 fans a game (with very few paying on the gate, especially if things start badly).

Also, he should realise this isn't just about Micky Adams. He should respect the shareholders who voted Meigh out last week and not try to use his proxy to stand as a director only 4 days later. It's ludicrous to put himself forward as a candidate to join a failed board, who've just lost a vote of confidence, and deny 90%+ of shareholders the change they want, then try and justify that course of action by saying he's not interested in politics and he's doing it for football reasons so he can prepare for the new season. It's time Micky Adams realised Port Vale FC does NOT revolve around him.

I would be delighted if/when Mo gets in he gives Adams his marching orders. We can do better than an average manager who's ego is far bigger than the limited list of achievements on his CV.

But if MA joins the board then we can get on and secure the investment from the yanks. So I am not sure what you mean?

Exactly! We want a good long term future not some short fix to help the boards skin, they can stick their plastic pitches and their penny down halfpenny a week investment up their a rse!

Adams is doing this so he can trade ? Really ? He loves Vale that much he,s going to put 50k of his own money in. What a load of complete rubbish and lies.

Lies lies lies. And now Micky Adams has joined in on the act.

Like LB stated a couple of day, it will take Mark Simms 10 days to view the books. He can wait that long. And contracts dont expire untill the end of June. Im so sick as a paying Fan of constantly being lied to.

Agree completely with this thread. Adams is to in with the Bratt team. He,s one of them. The lot need to go.

Micky Adams really needs to lay off the board because it wouldn't be right to have your manager on the board plus i understand he saying its so he can sign players and on sky sports news he has agreed deals with 4 of our current team members plus want to sign 4/5 other players but micky just let sims get on the board and you worry about the football on the pitch

Oh don't get me wrong. I fully accept that where the 3 amigos are involved, it will be a ck up from day 1, and has proven to be so - a complete PR disaster! I do feel that this is for genuine footballing reasons...on MA's part! It's the agenda of the other 3 that is being called into question and I think this is where Mickey is having the wool pulled over his eyes. Lets face it, they are very good at that. They've done it to each and everyone of us when we allowed them to rule over our club!

We have to let MA know exactly how we feel about this. The Board will be spinning one story when the ACTUAL facts are something totally different. My view is they want MS to say "yes" WITHOUT doing d/d. Then they become legal. Can you imagine if MS does his d/d and then says no thank-you. We could then assume that there is something very wrong with the books and the relevant authorities can be informed. MS can make life truly very difficult for them but they will out vote him every time We have to do everything we can to keep them as a 3. They can do no lasting damage as a 3. Mo (hopefully )will be there to pick up the pieces when they are forced out.

Player are still on their holidays for another two weeks and are under contracts at clubs untill the end of June.....

Also if the club wants to trade then the remaining Directors must resign

so that the club can move forward.

Being "one short of a full Board" following a vote of no confidence at the EGM is quite simply the result of the EGM that has voted them out of power....should Meigh to get back into the Boardroom via a subordinate employee after being voted off and then without any moral authority or mandate they can sign the Ameriturf deal and the "cartel" then have

over 53%.

This goes against the result of the EGM which voted them out of power

and elected Mark Sims such that Mark will inspect the books "for us all"

and then decide upon the next move....offers of a place on the Board to

the NLV and Adams is just an move to enable the Board to sign that deal which will give them 53% and Meigh and Jackson return with Mudie probably sponsored by the Broxap shareholding they purchased after seeing the proxy votes inorder to rig the EGM.

This has nothing to do with signings if it did they would resign and 90% did vote against them....this is simply about the Board using an offer of sponsorship and converting that into 24.9% to add to that 28% and then

with 53% they can never be voted out.

Adams part in the Newton affair along with Adams role at the AGM also

signing just before the EGM and now this....talking to other clubs before

leaving for Sheffield United and then insulting Port Vale before getting

the sack and returning on a double yer money bonus for disloyalty and failure is nothing compared to this act....Adams has lost any credibility

left in the world of football....a limited journeyman manager and simply in it for himself a serial failure and the "compo king".Just gone right off the bloke.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I think what alot are not understanding is I personally believe anyway, it is that he would be a director in name only. Just so they can function. So the three can carry on buisness as usual.

Come the next AGM, he will quietly resign from the board ...conflict of interest, bla,bla. Would not be needed any more, Furtive Five, and 2 Yanks, job done.

Where is the money for players from the yanky deal compared to the mo deal. Get a grip pro boarder.

Very little of that money would go into the playing budget with these characters still at the helm I can assure you of that!

Archived