onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Local food hygiene ratings.

For Us All

Also Carllllll in reference to your point 'promoting your own interests' take a look at just how quickly you decided to take this thread off at a tangent on page one to suit your one and only agenda and insult foreign people by making off the cuff remarks which have been proven not only to be totally factually incorrect but also perceived as discriminatory.

Equally once again you choose to ignore for the umpteenth time that my political views are right of centre, simple not extreme and fantastically right wing ;)

Advert

Also Carllllll in reference to your point 'promoting your own interests' take a look at just how quickly you decided to take this thread off at a tangent on page one to suit your one and only agenda and insult foreign people by making off the cuff remarks which have been proven not only to be totally factually incorrect but also perceived as discriminatory.

Equally once again you choose to ignore for the umpteenth time that my political views are right of centre, simple not extreme and fantastically right wing ;)

Why havent these establishments been shut down and given opportunity to put their act in order? Possibly because this Stoke council is weak and too scared too cross our foreign 'freinds'

But they dont appear to care too much about the electorate anyway so it shouldnt come as too much of a surprise

I take it the above is the post to which you refer?

Why havent these establishments been shut down and given opportunity to put their act in order?

This does happen in some cases when some food inspectors check places, or it may be trading standards, I cant remember which.. but its a question, not a statement

Possibly because this Stoke council is weak and too scared too cross our foreign 'freinds'

This could be a link [tenuous perhaps] to the comments regarding rotherham council being afraid to take action [of a different kind] regarding the child abuse scandal

But they dont appear to care too much about the electorate anyway so it shouldnt come as too much of a surprise

If your not a far left labourite it would be easy to make that assumption about stoke council

It seems its not the words written but the words read that are causing a problem... possibly

REP take a look at how quickly you decided.... to suit your own agenda?

I take it the above is the post to which you refer?

This does happen in some cases when some food inspectors check places, or it may be trading standards, I cant remember which.. but its a question, not a statement

This could be a link [tenuous perhaps] to the comments regarding rotherham council being afraid to take action [of a different kind] regarding the child abuse scandal

If your not a far left labourite it would be easy to make that assumption about stoke council

It seems its not the words written but the words read that are causing a problem... possibly

REP take a look at how quickly you decided.... to suit your own agenda?

It's the words written when you take into account his posts about foreign nationalities and religions, you need to review his posts in general and see how this fits in with the rest. Feel free to defend him Geo that's your choice, the vast majority of people it seems don't and have voiced their opinion.

There was no need whatsoever to blame it on 'foreign' people as he clearly hadn't even read the article as he would have realised just how stupid those comments were when analysing the actual businesses involved.

No idea what some white Anglo Saxons eateries have to do with the Rotherham issue!! ;)

Had all the businesses in the list be owned and run by 'foreign' people he could have possibly gotten away with the comment but it's very difficult for non-British citizens to own and run businesses in the UK.

So I and others like me are 'bullying' him because we challenge his extreme and racist views on a forum for discussion?

Nice little song that as opposed to being called names all the time. Sticks and stones kid ;)

Seriously you need to grow up, a lot! :D

But he's entitled to those views as you and others are to challenge them but the posts went above and beyond that into mocking, making fun and ganging up. Also, behavior like that will only hurt the forum in the long run.

I won't respond to your last two sentences apart from saying you need to take a long, hard look at yourself. As for name calling, you started it with me, continue to do so and have a track record of starting it with other posters on OVF. The more people that stand up to you the quicker that chip will be knocked of your shoulder.

It's the words written when you take into account his posts about foreign nationalities and religions, you need to review his posts in general and see how this fits in with the rest. Feel free to defend him Geo that's your choice, the vast majority of people it seems don't and have voiced their opinion.

There was no need whatsoever to blame it on 'foreign' people as he clearly hadn't even read the article as he would have realised just how stupid those comments were when analysing the actual businesses involved.

No idea what some white Anglo Saxons eateries have to do with the Rotherham issue!! ;)

Had all the businesses in the list be owned and run by 'foreign' people he could have possibly gotten away with the comment but it's very difficult for non-British citizens to own and run businesses in the UK.

I may well have read his previous posts but I dont commit them to memory and try to take each as they are when written.

Im not sure he "blamed" foreign people, it depends how you read the post

Why havent these establishments been shut down and given opportunity to put their act in order?

This I assume covers all the businesses/establishments and it ends with a question mark

Possibly because this Stoke council is weak and too scared too cross our foreign 'freinds'

As previously, this could refer to the lame excuse offered re rotherham... which refers to the council not the differing circumstances of the case.

Im not defending him, Im sure he can do that quite adequately himself, I am simply stating the way the post read to me... he may be a racist or a homophobe... I wouldnt know, I dont know him so cant be as definitive as yourself.

You may also find it is a lot easier for none brtish citizens to start and own businesses in the uk than it is for british/other citizens to do similar in other countries... I have lived here for 10 years but I cant buy land/a house/a business or a car in my name... I can pay for it but thats not quite the same

I may well have read his previous posts but I dont commit them to memory and try to take each as they are when written.

Im not sure he "blamed" foreign people, it depends how you read the post

This I assume covers all the businesses/establishments and it ends with a question mark

As previously, this could refer to the lame excuse offered re rotherham... which refers to the council not the differing circumstances of the case.

Im not defending him, Im sure he can do that quite adequately himself, I am simply stating the way the post read to me... he may be a racist or a homophobe... I wouldnt know, I dont know him so cant be as definitive as yourself.

You may also find it is a lot easier for none brtish citizens to start and own businesses in the uk than it is for british/other citizens to do similar in other countries... I have lived here for 10 years but I cant buy land/a house/a business or a car in my name... I can pay for it but thats not quite the same

But then why put friends in inverted commas? Why even mention foreign people when simply looking at the list made it a rediculous comment?

I agree re setting up a business overseas having had to do it for two employees including my current one. Equally however I have an African friend who has resided in Lancashire for almost two years, wants to set up a new and innovative business which potential clients are crying out for and red tape is preventing him from doing so. He is a foreigner, I don't think the ones Carllllll was trying to aim his comments at are, more likely 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation british citizens whose history resides in our great country for longer than his own father.

But then why put friends in inverted commas? Why even mention foreign people when simply looking at the list made it a rediculous comment?

I agree re setting up a business overseas having had to do it for two employees including my current one. Equally however I have an African friend who has resided in Lancashire for almost two years, wants to set up a new and innovative business which potential clients are crying out for and red tape is preventing him from doing so. He is a foreigner, I don't think the ones Carllllll was trying to aim his comments at are, more likely 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation british citizens whose history resides in our great country for longer than his own father.

I speak about the general consensus towards immigration in this country. You obviously are not aware of the growing anger towards the attitude of authorities in terms of immigration.

The inverted commas thing was a part of sarcastic statement which addresses a section (very significant one) of our community that do not intergrate with us as host citizens. Read it how you want- I think its clear to see but it certainly isn't racist.

Can't you read Carllllll, two of us have pointed them out? ;)

Abandon your love for Nazi Nigel and you will be going in the right direction. Not everything is the fault of our democracy.

Should I go with Milliband (who loves to throw 2p's into a Romanian woman's begging bowl, even though it turns out she is making £50 a day and is actually breaking the law- I believe is the 'vagrant act')

Or should I go with Cameron, who promises 'negotiation for the EU's reform) even though he has reputedly been told indirectly by german chancellor Angela Merkel c/o a German newspaper that the EU cannot allow a restriction on free movement? Not forgetting Cameron's slip of the tongue at the tory conference when he said he 'resents' working people and the unemployed)

Or maybe consider Mr Milliband anyway because he wants to bring in 'Islamic schools'- the choice is yours- but I think i'll stick to 'Nazi' Nigel thank you.

I speak about the general consensus towards immigration in this country. You obviously are not aware of the growing anger towards the attitude of authorities in terms of immigration.

The inverted commas thing was a part of sarcastic statement which addresses a section (very significant one) of our community that do not intergrate with us as host citizens. Read it how you want- I think its clear to see but it certainly isn't racist.

What on earth has immigration got to do with a thread on food standards locally?

Carlllll by your very own admission you don't intergrate with 'them' as you drive everywhere to avoid 'them'. How the hell are they supposed to intergrate with you!? Actually moving that thought process forward surely these foreigners who you lay the blame at for this (even though you are totally wrong) surely want to intergrate by setting up businesses in the local community and provide services! You've totally and utterly defeated your own logic.

So you blame this issue on 'foreign friends', you don't know any of the business owners, don't know their ethnicity, haven't read or researched the article but are sure it's them damn foreigners. That's the very definition of a racism which is completely out of control.

Should I go with Milliband (who loves to throw 2p's into a Romanian woman's begging bowl, even though it turns out she is making £50 a day and is actually breaking the law- I believe is the 'vagrant act')

Or should I go with Cameron, who promises 'negotiation for the EU's reform) even though he has reputedly been told indirectly by german chancellor Angela Merkel c/o a German newspaper that the EU cannot allow a restriction on free movement? Not forgetting Cameron's slip of the tongue at the tory conference when he said he 'resents' working people and the unemployed)

Or maybe consider Mr Milliband anyway because he wants to bring in 'Islamic schools'- the choice is yours- but I think i'll stick to 'Nazi' Nigel thank you.

Milliband is quite possibly the worst opposition leader in living memory and as long as Labour keep him they make themselves unelectable.

The extremist views of UKIP on aspects as wide as immigration (when it suits Nazi Nige and his German PA / wife) to the NHS means I can't imagine they will get anything more than 5-10% of the public vote.

Therefore the Tories are currently by default the best this country has as an option.

I would prefer 1 kebab shop and 7 different shops to give the people of smallthorne a choice of product I really do think that the shops would not be empty but these kebab shops open quicker than a rat up a drainpipe

There is far too many of them and quite a few of them change their names every so often, I believe there is a reason they do this to avoid taxes but I cannot be sure.?

Milliband is quite possibly the worst opposition leader in living memory and as long as Labour keep him they make themselves unelectable.

The extremist views of UKIP on aspects as wide as immigration (when it suits Nazi Nige and his German PA / wife) to the NHS means I can't imagine they will get anything more than 5-10% of the public vote.

Therefore the Tories are currently by default the best this country has as an option.

You haven't got a clue about UKIP- you couldn't even care less to look at their policies. I know this because it is evident from your post.

If the tories are your party and they stick up for your interest then vote for them- but people who are not business people will more or less have made their mind up about voting the UK Independence party in because they no longer see Labour as someone who acts in their interests and they know fully well tories are pro business only (only look after the rich)

You haven't got a clue about UKIP- you couldn't even care less to look at their policies. I know this because it is evident from your post.

If the tories are your party and they stick up for your interest then vote for them- but people who are not business people will more or less have made their mind up about voting the UK Independence party in because they no longer see Labour as someone who acts in their interests and they know fully well tories are pro business only (only look after the rich)

More than enough that I read and see daily thanks very much ;)

Tell me how is a traditional labour voter going to benefit in changing their vote to an extreme right party other than blocking the gates to 'foreign friends'. How are they going to afford health treatment for a start?

Does you father have any relatives in Greece, if so how would he feel about never seeing them again when the doors close? ;)

Not comedy/hypocrisy at all but a response to your accusation and insults to me in that thread.

Come come..you either condemn such behaviour outright and don't indulge in it or you accept it..to condemn such behaviour whilst indulging in it yourself..well it depends why you are doing it I supposer

Strange mix of words are comedy/hypochrisy.

Not at all.. I didn't know whether you were trying to be humourous (in an ironic sort of way) or whether you were being hypocritical..I reckon I know now ;) Hence I flagged it with "* delete as apropriate".

Archived