onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Local food hygiene ratings.

For Us All

Advert

You are an angry little man aren't you? All he did was prove you talk tripe! It simply illustrated that you are making your figures.

I honestly find the thought of fans of other teams looking at this forum and reading your comments embarrassing, with your 1970's attitudes and farcical statistics.

attack the post not the poster or go private and we will have a private meeting and you can call me an angry little man there you little weasel

attack the post not the poster or go private and we will have a private meeting and you can call me an angry little man there you little weasel

If i was going to vote ukip there is no doubt after reading your posts carl that i wont be now. I think the party you are looking for is the bnp.

They do not represent working people's interests and working people are the very life blood that makes a business ****

Is it not in the intrest of the vast majority of working people for the business they work for to survive and thrive? is it not in the interest of most working people for new businesses to be created and to grow and thrive? is it not in the interests of most working people that business grow and thrive and so pay more tax and employ more people and so they pay tax which finances the servcies that working people (and indeed non-working people) need? Or is the policy to rely on the cash for services beuing magiced up somehow?

Why would someone risk their money and future to crteate and grow a business if their govt wan't helping them to do so?

There would be no jobs for working people unless there were business people prepared to risk their cash and assets and livelihood to set up and promote and grow businesses..it doesn't happen by magic

Who do you think employs most working people? Err..businesses

. I think I speak for at least 80% of the working population- we have had enough

Enough of what? Enough of govt helping businesses to start, grow and employ people? We've seen that atitude before and look where it got us.

Dear oh dear anything to discredit an anti-tory remark

Do you really think I was referring to one area?- working class/middle class/ upper middle class/ upperclass- which has the highest proportion in the UK

Don't forget underclass ;) And the ruling class

I guess you believe the working class make up the highest proportion (and indeed they do) and yet labour does not keep getting in. Why? Cos many working class people recognise the importance of business and employers and markets and so don't feel the need to vote Labour which is generally anti-business, anti-employers, anti-markets anti so much that hard working people in 'working class' jobs believe in and want to see encouraged.

You will find the upper class are very much the minority and the middle smaller than the lower.

Does that mean you think only upper class and middle class vote Conservative?

Besides, the turnouts at the next General Election will almost certainly be higher? Why? Because there is now a serious third contender and at last a voice for many people who have become disillusioned with the mainstream parties.

I suspect that a significant number of people will be galvanised to vote who,say, a year ago, would not. i still expect the Conservatives and labour to win the vast majority of seats between them but UKIP may get a significant vote and indeed wield some influence in a hung parliament

It has been disappointing that many people don't bother to turn out to vote but I think UKIP are the party to offer many people apathy (seeing as you mention it)

Apathy of having no voice apathy of being isolated in increasingly fragmented communities apathy of working long hours just to meet basic bills apathy of having people unfairly taxed because of having a spare room which many vulnerable people need and apathy because there are no alternate housing requirements which means they are stuck with the bedroom tax-many social housing taken because of the lack of housing due to immigration

Apathy because many cannot access NHS service that they badly need due to the strain on the National health service Apathythat many utility bills rocket due to overseas companies and green subsidies Apathy because the tory led government pour thousands into foreign aid whilst their own citizens struggle with austerity cuts and millions pumped into a European institution what no one person has the right to vote for

Surely all thsoe things should galvanise people into action rather than result in apathy?

Wasn't this thread about FOOD HYGEINE at one time ? it's gone way off topic, but as it has done that already I'll make a couple of points:-

As anyone who has read my posts for a while will know, I don't have much time for right-wing rhetoric, and have grave worries about some UKIP policies and some of their people.

However, with that as a foundation, I have to say that does not mean everything they say, and even more everything Carl says is wrong.

I particularly don't agree that all small businesses should thrive, some of them like dodgy filthy kebab houses are not welcome at all in my view and I'd rather see an empty shop, or certainly a charity shop than a dirty unhealthy filth-hole selling rubbish. Nor is it right to say that most small businesses avoid tax because all businesses do - why this Robin Hood view on tax, which we need for hospitals, pensions and suchlike. TaX DODGERS ARE FAR WORSE THAN BENEFIT CHEATS - and cost the country far more.

Finally, despite disagreeing with some of his views quite strongly, there has definitely been an element of bullying and worse still, group bullying of Carl, who has not actually said anything racist.

Carlllll, considering you are so anti Tory, how on earth can you be so positive about ukip. Don't you wonder why it's Tories who defect to ukip? How it's ex Tories that make up ukip? You talk about class, yet fail to see the class that make up ukips leaders. And fail to see that come the election, and the high likelihood that one party won't have an overall majority, it will be the Tories that ukip support.

If i was going to vote ukip there is no doubt after reading your posts carl that i wont be now. I think the party you are looking for is the bnp.

Surely you have more than enough intelligence to know better than that- why should I have to put up and shut up time and time again sorry but I've ran out of patience and I only have so much

Carlllll, considering you are so anti Tory, how on earth can you be so positive about ukip. Don't you wonder why it's Tories who defect to ukip? How it's ex Tories that make up ukip? You talk about class, yet fail to see the class that make up ukips leaders. And fail to see that come the election, and the high likelihood that one party won't have an overall majority, it will be the Tories that ukip support.

The irony is beautiful!

Archived