onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Local food hygiene ratings.

For Us All

Carlllll, considering you are so anti Tory, how on earth can you be so positive about ukip. Don't you wonder why it's Tories who defect to ukip? How it's ex Tories that make up ukip? You talk about class, yet fail to see the class that make up ukips leaders. And fail to see that come the election, and the high likelihood that one party won't have an overall majority, it will be the Tories that ukip support.

Have you noticed how when challenged with such a demanding question or piece of evidence he rarely replies?

Sign of a week argument or is he searching the web to cut and paste more info?

Advert

Finally, despite disagreeing with some of his views quite strongly, there has definitely been an element of bullying and worse still, group bullying of Carl, who has not actually said anything racist.

I don't mind people who disagree- there are disagreements with professional politicians- I am just a voter who believes a change is necessary. Disagreements give new ground for debate and i'm all for that.

Yes you are right some of the pathetic 'ganging up' off blokes who probably are scared of their own shadows-and some who are supposedly better educated and better informed-however the facts are as you have stated (and I applaud your honesty)that these same people have resorted to labelling me a racist without proper foundation and that questions their integrity into my believe that they do not have any substance to their arguments at all.

UKIP are not extremist (i'm correct to say that) and i'm also entitled to say that my country would be better off with controlled migration- either of these comments do not constitute racism.

Again-thank you for your honesty.

Surely all thsoe things should galvanise people into action rather than result in apathy?

You miss my point -one party (ukip) comes along - and proves they actually care about the issues facing many normal working people today- that is why I firmly believe that this forthcoming election will see percentages of turnouts soar

Have you noticed how when challenged with such a demanding question or piece of evidence he rarely replies?

Sign of a week argument or is he searching the web to cut and paste more info?

When you start to post in a civil manner as opposed to your vindictive condescending ways you will get a reply which warrants your post

When you start to post in a civil manner as opposed to your vindictive condescending ways you will get a reply which warrants your post

Wasn't my posts, you keep replying to me but you haven't answered Andyregs earlier (because you can't?) and the video Santa posted on THE ACTUAL UKIP THREAD, NOT THIS ONE YOU'VE SPAMMED ALL OVER ;)

Ok 26 pages later I am still no the wiser. Are Wright's Pies still safe to eat in Burslem? Or is it depending on who is serving them?

Wright's Pies are more than safe,you must try their Quality Foods section which includes Sous Vide Style,Taste of the East,Italian Range,British Classics and Tex Mex.

My particular favourites are the Da Vinci Pasta and the Gumbo.

http://www.wrightsfoodgroup.com/products/quality-foods/

and i'm also entitled to say that my country would be better off with controlled migration- either of these comments do not constitute racism.

It's not comments such as this that have caused some people to label you as racist

I've not seen anyone on here argue for uncontrolled immigration

Archived