onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Local food hygiene ratings.

For Us All

Advert

Is this the post that originates from the fact of various fast food outlets not meeting basic food standards? I would ask the question why those outlets have not been shut down- as well as why it took years before scandals in Rotherham and Rochdale came to light.

What I didnt say is that they were treating White peole differently- what I did say is they are possibly too scared to apprehend those etnicities (as would normally be the case elsewhere.)

Carl, obviously I can't comment on those issues re Rotherham and Rochdale - perhaps another time God willing. But your post did mention Stoke-on-Trent.

You asked a question and I gave an answer referencing post 2 which included my take on your comments.

It is still my thinking your post reflected your own prejudice. You see it differently ergo we will have to agree to disagree.

can discrimination be positive? I agree equality is the only realistic course to follow if we want an equal society.. no one above or below the law

Yes. Positive discrimination is caused by treating one group of people in a way so it becomes detrimental to another group.

It is alarming the number of food outlets that fail to meet basic standards. The council must be struggling to cope with the increase in food outlets especially kebab houses I do wonder how so many of them make money due to the sheer number of them. I remember watching a program about burger vans which traditionally have been stereotyped as been dirty. But they get inspected more often generally than pubs, restaurants and take aways so gradually the quality and hygiene of them has increased. Plus you can see how clean they are you cant see how clean a pubs kitchen is. There should be know excuse for a dirty kitchen tbh.

You can't beat a good carvery, good food piping hot on display for you to help yourself..

The pub opposite us does a lovely carvery.The place had been on it's uppers for a few years with I reckon 3 changes in owners in 18 months but since the new lot came in around April and started doing daily carveries trade has boomed..and the carvery is by far the top seller

http://www.thebowdinn.co.uk/carvery.html

Of course it matters, it's positive discrimination. I believe in equality not bias one way or another

As a matter of fact i've done an Equality and Diversity course and as someone who has been educated in that area you need to learn to respect other people'e opinions without neccesarily agreeing with them

It is alarming the number of food outlets that fail to meet basic standards. The council must be struggling to cope with the increase in food outlets especially kebab houses I do wonder how so many of them make money due to the sheer number of them. I remember watching a program about burger vans which traditionally have been stereotyped as been dirty. But they get inspected more often generally than pubs, restaurants and take aways so gradually the quality and hygiene of them has increased. Plus you can see how clean they are you cant see how clean a pubs kitchen is. There should be know excuse for a dirty kitchen tbh.

The council are failing on so many other levels so this, should not come a a surprise.

As a matter of fact i've done an Equality and Diversity course and as someone who has been educated in that area you need to learn to respect other people'e opinions without neccesarily agreeing with them

Given the insults you dish out when it comes to peoples' opinions that you don't agree with that is bordering on comical..

Given the insults you dish out when it comes to peoples' opinions that you don't agree with that is bordering on comical..

I can hold my hands up to insulting in retaliation as any normal Human being would do,..but I dont go out my way to insult anybody

Tutor wrote "See me" on it afterwards ;)

No- i passed it. It had more to do with "Workplace" Equality and Diversity and that unit was my major inspiration behind it. However, it does not disclaim me from opposing uncontrllable immigration.

Archived