onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Local food hygiene ratings.

For Us All

Perhaps people just like kebabs where you live? There must be some value in them otherwise they would all have been boarded up now.

You can't beat a good carvery, good food piping hot on display for you to help yourself.A choice of meats carved by chefs suitably attired,beats a kebab served up by some scruff in dirty jeans and ganzie, you pays your money and you takes your choice,the best place for a kebab is in the bin.

Advert

You can't beat a good carvery, good food piping hot on display for you to help yourself.A choice of meats carved by chefs suitably attired,beats a kebab served up by some scruff in dirty jeans and ganzie, you pays your money and you takes your choice,the best place for a kebab is in the bin.

You not a lover then? For me in terms of takeaways / restaurants you can't beat a good old fashioned chippy!

So then I will ask you a 3rd time- give me a specific example of when I have been racist?

Carl I gave you my response after your first request, I didn't dignify your second with an answer as i'd already my it quite clear you taking a delicate thread off topic for political gain was not acceptable to me. You then backed it up after Aussie Rules subsequently made it clear to everyone.

You fail to answer any direct questions that are posed to you but believe you deserve that very courtesy, see the irony?

But as you want one look at the first page of this very thread for instance, your comments were not only totally inaccurate and without research but also quite clearly disgusting. The slant of lots of posts you make have the same undertones, in this day and age you need to be able to live with all races. Thankfully this country wasn't so closed minded when your father wanted to live and presumably work in the UK and thankfully your views are in the minority.

So then I will ask you a 3rd time- give me a specific example of when I have been racist?

Carl, what were you implying in post 2 of this topic when you Stated:

Why havent these establishments been shut down and given opportunity to put their act in order? Possibly because this Stoke council is weak and too scared too cross our foreign 'freinds'

But they dont appear to care too much about the electorate anyway so it shouldnt come as too much of a surprise

One might suggest there is a not so subliminal message of racism on your part.

Just my take on it that is.

Not sure' date=' wouldn't ideally want beef fat though as I don't eat meat. As a kid always used to love the one that was between the park and Cobridge lights on Leek New Road, it's still there but I haven't been since before my grandad died.[/quote']

It used to be yorkshire fisheries... then steves [huge portions]... now its someone else but I dislike white chips

The one off bucknall new road heading to northwood park by the school used to be good but they changed to oil...3d bag of chips and fish bits mmmmmm

It used to be yorkshire fisheries... then steves [huge portions]... now its someone else but I dislike white chips

The one off bucknall new road heading to northwood park by the school used to be good but they changed to oil...3d bag of chips and fish bits mmmmmm

Great memories of my youth! Used to love the one in Brown Edge too near Keith's, their curry sauce and gravy complimented the fish and chips perfectly :)

I will say though the beer battered fries I have each time I go to the Gold Coast (don't tell my PT) and are new innovation I wished I'd found earlier :)

Carl I gave you my response after your first request, I didn't dignify your second with an answer as i'd already my it quite clear you taking a delicate thread off topic for political gain was not acceptable to me. You then backed it up after Aussie Rules subsequently made it clear to everyone.

You fail to answer any direct questions that are posed to you but believe you deserve that very courtesy, see the irony?

But as you want one look at the first page of this very thread for instance, your comments were not only totally inaccurate and without research but also quite clearly disgusting. The slant of lots of posts you make have the same undertones, in this day and age you need to be able to live with all races. Thankfully this country wasn't so closed minded when your father wanted to live and presumably work in the UK and thankfully your views are in the minority.

Your interpretation of it is racist- I have never, ever said things like "we should send them all back ect ect" never ever.

I have argued the case for controlled migration and the fact that the influx of cheap foreign labour was undercutting wages- these are NOT racist tendancies what you need to do is find out what constitutes racism.

Your interpretation of it is racist- I have never, ever said things like "we should send them all back ect ect" never ever.

I have argued the case for controlled migration and the fact that the influx of cheap foreign labour was undercutting wages- these are NOT racist tendancies what you need to do is find out what constitutes racism.

Carl those comments as pointed out by others are totally and utterly unacceptable in this day and age as is your hatred of Muslim beliefs.

Carl, what were you implying in post 2 of this topic when you Stated:

One might suggest there is a not so subliminal message of racism on your part.

Just my take on it that is.

What I meant was people are scared of being accused of being "racist" by applying the law. And if you look at cases in Rotherham and Rochdale cases which have gone on for years without scrutiny or challenge- it stands to reason that ethnicities are not being challenged or investigated by the relevant authorities.

So you would ask why the law isnt being appllied, to them-possibly because of laws that exist due to racisim. It is also a well known fact that areas in Birmingham are left alone by the Police because the Police fear reprissal's of themselves being accused of Racism

Great memories of my youth! Used to love the one in Brown Edge too near Keith's, their curry sauce and gravy complimented the fish and chips perfectly :)

I will say though the beer battered fries I have each time I go to the Gold Coast (don't tell my PT) and are new innovation I wished I'd found earlier :)

There was no curry sauce in my youth

Archived