onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Local food hygiene ratings.

For Us All

I hope your "freinds" give you a severe dose of their"specialities"- seeing as you are too hung up over grammar on what is a football supporter website, and not a "English supriority competition"

How petty and narrow minded you are- so sue me.

Eh?

Petty and narrow minded?

Be careful in that see-through shed you live in.

Back on topic, I love a dirty take-away me. The more ethnic the better.

Advert

Eh?

Petty and narrow minded?

Be careful in that see-through shed you live in.

Back on topic, I love a dirty take-away me. The more ethnic the better.

"I love a dirty take-away me,"

How about "I love a dirty take-away myself"

Oh dear never mind.:doh:

Seriously- some of you need to get a life!! Petty remarks towards people's grammar and spelling on a site like this. Mistakes are easily made when typing on a keyboard. If i was writing a formal letter or job application I might be inclined to get it right but please... stop being so petty.

Seriously- some of you need to get a life!! Petty remarks towards people's grammar and spelling on a site like this. Mistakes are easily made when typing on a keyboard. If i was writing a formal letter or job application I might be inclined to get it right but please... stop being so petty.

I'm not sure people are really arsed about how you type, spell etc. It's more to do with you being a racist scum bag that is making people look down at anything you put on here. Just a thought.

What of objecting to the fact we are all going to get food poisoning if the council officials dont do their job properly.

It really is comedy gold reading these posts..I am astonished that the BBC team behind "Citizen Khan" haven't been in touch to start a spin-off... "Citizen Carl"..the comic escapades of a half-immigrant as he battles to avoid answering direct questions whilst driving to the shops just to get a bottle of milk to avoid all the full on immigrants/beheaders in the area who are a bit, well, thingy.

It's a winner

Episode 2:

Citizen Carl spends a week stuck at home watching UKIPTV after his car breaks down so he can't get out at all. Things take a comedic turn for the worst when the postman, Abdul, knocks at the door to get a signature with hilarious results as Citizen Carl assumes it's a "suspect package" and hides in a wardrobe.

Episode 3:

Citizen Carl goes to the doctors for a prostate examination, only to find that his GP, Mr Singh, has unfeasibly large fingers and thumbs. Citizen Carl clenches his butt cheeks together at an inopportune moment, and the fire brigade are called to release Mr Singh's increasingly swollen digits. Much hilarity ensues.

I'm not sure people are really arsed about how you type, spell etc. It's more to do with you being a racist scum bag that is making people look down at anything you put on here. Just a thought.

Show me where I am a racist scumbag? What is the definition of Racist?

But above all, I cant recall a single post from yourself which has ever ever been civil to me so your post this time comes as no surprise at all. Perhaps you can use that cigar you hold in your avatar and shove it where it would be most useful and do us all a favour "George"

Episode 5:

Mr Singh has to pay a home visit to Citizen Carl to treat his anal difficulties. Citizen Carl on seeing Mr Singh making his way up the driveway is suffering from a mixture of emotions and so again makes a dash for the wardrobe where he hides for four hours. Hilarity ensues when a very hungry Citizen Carl calls the local Pizza place for a home delivery but mistakes the slightly swarthy delivery man for a member of ISIS and calls Radio Stoke on his mobile to rant about a man outside his house armed with a viciously sharp pizza box.

Archived