onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

MOTD complaint?

For Us All

Advert

And conclusive proof that Shawcross is nothing more than a physical lump who is rightfully nowhere near the England team.

Stoke are one of the most deluded sets of fans going in my opinion.

They always seem to forget the penalty stats when they are trumping up some ridiculous "Shawcross has cleared more waist height balls whilst standing on one leg and with his hands behind his back than Gary Cahill."

And conclusive proof that Shawcross is nothing more than a physical lump who is rightfully nowhere near the England team.

Stoke are one of the most deluded sets of fans going in my opinion.

They always seem to forget the penalty stats when they are trumping up some ridiculous "Shawcross has cleared more waist height balls whilst standing on one leg and with his hands behind his back than Gary Cahill."

I have to agree with that. He is a lump and the only reason he got anywhere near the England team is because of injuries and a shortage of talent. If you ask a St-joke fan though it's definitely an FA bias against their team; I tell you something else, there is a bias and it's fully deserved because they are a horrible side! Horrible players with horrible tactics- hardly a shining endorsement of the nation.

I have to agree with that. He is a lump and the only reason he got anywhere near the England team is because of injuries and a shortage of talent. If you ask a St-joke fan though it's definitely an FA bias against their team; I tell you something else, there is a bias and it's fully deserved because they are a horrible side! Horrible players with horrible tactics- hardly a shining endorsement of the nation.

I'm not biting so .... Off ( smiley )

In the opinion of the ref on that occasion it was a penalty. In the opinion of a different ref it might not have been. In the opinion of the same ref in a different match (or even a similar incident in the same match) it's not a pen

IMO the Bony incident was a pen and it's no excuse that such pens are rarely given and the Moses one was borderline..he exaggerated and I'd rather that didn't happen

If a ref is consistantly deemed to have got it wrong then action will be taken by those empowered to take such action

Players cheat,players exaggerate, players mess up

If a player is consistantly deemed to have cheated/exaggerated/messed up then action will be taken by those empowered to take such action

All part of the game....move on

(a) Shawcross (potential England centre half ??? LOL) was'nt looking to head the ball away, he was not

even looking at the ball, only the player. He had both arms around him and he dragged him to the ground,

in full view of the TV cameras! (the idiot)

It was a definate penalty. well done ref!

I remember a Vale centre forward Lee Mills, having his shirt torn from top to bottom

by a Stoke defender

- so it must be in their DNA

(b) Moses dived definately! in full view of the cameras! it was'nt a penalty

he has got a serious 'gravity problem'

(similar to the West Brom centre forward Bob Taylor

who got Peter Swan sent off at Wembley 1993)

Moses should have been booked for cheating. The ref 'bottled it', and decided

he'd better even it up. as he'd given the away team, Swansea a penalty.

Very Bad decision ref!

the Swansea manager was justified in being angry

Quote: Hartson had said: “That for me is a terrible dive and a total lack of professionalism from Moses.

I just can't believe it and I think Garry Monk has every right to be angry. He has cheated.

Mark Hughes and Coates making an official complaint to the FA - defies belief

I suspect another letter will be winging from the Brit to Sky HQ after Gary Neville said what Moses did was a blatant dive. I hope Mr Coates has enough stamps for all this correspondence.

Yeh but isn't that the same Gary Neville who praised them last season for a set move at a corner that led to a goal and relied on a SCFC 'player' blocking off the opposition defenders

Dunna wory, Shawcross has a lot of "stamps" in his locker

Archived