onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

MOTD complaint?

For Us All

(a) Shawcross (potential England centre half ??? LOL) was'nt looking to head the ball away, he was not

even looking at the ball, only the player. He had both arms around him and he dragged him to the ground,

in full view of the TV cameras! (the idiot)

It was a definate penalty. well done ref!

I remember a Vale centre forward Lee Mills, having his shirt torn from top to bottom

by a Stoke defender

- so it must be in their DNA

(b) Moses dived definately! in full view of the cameras! it was'nt a penalty

he has got a serious 'gravity problem'

(similar to the West Brom centre forward Bob Taylor

who got Peter Swan sent off at Wembley 1993)

Moses should have been booked for cheating. The ref 'bottled it', and decided

he'd better even it up. as he'd given the away team, Swansea a penalty.

Very Bad decision ref!

the Swansea manager was justified in being angry

Quote: Hartson had said: “That for me is a terrible dive and a total lack of professionalism from Moses.

I just can't believe it and I think Garry Monk has every right to be angry. He has cheated.

Mark Hughes and Coates making an official complaint to the FA - defies belief

Garry Monk not happy because he was cheated !!!

Here yer go I'll post it for you also

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/the-hypocrisy-of-swansea-city-manager-garry-monk-is-laughable-9807013.html

Advert

Chico Flores didn't last too long under Garry Monk did he?

So you honestly think he left because of his cheating and not the quadrupling of his wages ?

Garry Monk defended him to the hilt

Jesus mate I thought you were better than all this and you are making yourself look a bit silly and naive

There is a clear photograph in the Sentinel of Rangel pulling Moses's shirt. Clear penalty. Well spotted by the referee who clearly has better eyesight, judgement, proximity than Monk and Hartson. I would say that the Shawcross incident was also a clear penalty. It is no excuse to say that others get away with it or that Shawcross himself does it regularly without punishment.

There is a clear photograph in the Sentinel of Rangel pulling Moses's shirt. Clear penalty. .

Niot sure the ref could see what Rangel was doing but then maybe he could..if he could then...

The only 'doubt' for me is could Moses have stayed on his feet..did he throw himself to the ground rather than being thrown..I think we know the answer but the ref can't really judge that...he gives what he sees

Niot sure the ref could see what Rangel was doing but then maybe he could..if he could then...

The only 'doubt' for me is could Moses have stayed on his feet..did he throw himself to the ground rather than being thrown..I think we know the answer but the ref can't really judge that...he gives what he sees

He did indeed throw himself on the ground but was having his shirt pulled so it was a penalty.

So you honestly think he left because of his cheating and not the quadrupling of his wages ?

Garry Monk defended him to the hilt

Jesus mate I thought you were better than all this and you are making yourself look a bit silly and naive

Monk wll back his players in public,cause he will but I'm just repeating what a family ST holder at Swansea told me before Flores departure.Him and Monk didn't get on at all so the offer from Laudrup came just at the right time.

Makes me smile when this sort of stuff goes on including shirt pulling in the box and I sometimes wonder if the players attend special theatrical classes to hone such skills :D

........or the ref was trying to even things up?

"Touch me not,my names temptation" springs to mind.Minimal contact at best from Rangel in the penalty area and if this is the latest standard,we will have a penalty awarded in every game where a corner is given?

........or the ref was trying to even things up?

To be honest I don't believe that

"Touch me not,my names temptation" springs to mind.Minimal contact at best from Rangel in the penalty area

True and for me Moses should have tried to stay on his feet but if he doesn't..what can the ref do

and if this is the latest standard,we will have a penalty awarded in every game where a corner is given?

Down to the players to stop indulging in all-in wrestling on corners..especially Ryan "Haystacks" Shawcross

True and for me Moses should have tried to stay on his feet but if he doesn't..what can the ref do

Book him for simulation?

Well yeh but he doesn't know that he hasn't tried to stay on his feet or that he could have stayed on his feet..if there is contact he's guessing. If there isn't contact or he deosn't believe there was then yes by all means book the diving scr0te.

But then again the contact is still possibly a foul even if he could have stayed on his feet but chose not to :huh:

It will only get better when the culture amongst players changes. It's not the fault of referees.

Well yeh but he doesn't know that he hasn't tried to stay on his feet or that he could have stayed on his feet..if there is contact he's guessing. If there isn't contact or he deosn't believe there was then yes by all means book the diving scr0te.

But then again the contact is still possibly a foul even if he could have stayed on his feet but chose not to :huh:

It will only get better when the culture amongst players changes. It's not the fault of referees.

It's not just the players though,the managers need to take some responsibility for the cheating,which many of them support as long as it's in their favour.

Archived