onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

MOTD complaint?

For Us All

Advert

TP agree entirely. Footie has lost so much in that a strong physical but fair challenge is penalised. Blatant shirt pulling isn't. yet touch him and he is entitled To go down and win a penalty. From Frannie Lee through Michael Owen to Joel Garner they should have all been booked and sent off if they did it twice then footie might just be in a better place.

Hughes is and always has been a perpetual moaner, all centre forwards are, what he is doing here is creating a screen so Shawcross won't be penalised again.

The failure of nearly all Managers to be fair and honest is a pathetic indictment on the game today. How many Manager's in other industries would retain any form of respect if they blatantly lied like football managers do.

Behave this place is rabid every Saturday slaughtering the ref

Actually, if you read the thread on the Preston game, several people said Duffy should have been sent off as well. And nobody said much about the obvious pen we should have had. But hey, why let the facts get in the way of a good bit of prejudice. :razz:

TP agree entirely. Footie has lost so much in that a strong physical but fair challenge is penalised. Blatant shirt pulling isn't. yet touch him and he is entitled To go down and win a penalty. From Frannie Lee through Michael Owen to Joel Garner they should have all been booked and sent off if they did it twice then footie might just be in a better place.

Hughes is and always has been a perpetual moaner, all centre forwards are, what he is doing here is creating a screen so Shawcross won't be penalised again.

The failure of nearly all Managers to be fair and honest is a pathetic indictment on the game today. How many Manager's in other industries would retain any form of respect if they blatantly lied like football managers do.

Agree with you, Dave, except I don't think Joel Garner ever dived!!

How come he wasn't "entitled to go down"? That's the usual rhetoric from ex-pros and pundits these days.

As I said before I hate what football has become......

Good point indeed. The game has gone soft, and the sad thing is that it's affecting the lower leagues, as well as parks football.

"If Lampard/Moses, or whoever , can do it , then I'll do it as well" Sad state of affairs.

Footie used to be a relatively honest working man's game Jean but from what we see in the professional game now it stinks and has lost its credibility for me. I still go the Vale home games when possible but wouldn't dream of paying to go a Premier league match. I get more pleasure of going Leek Town as its nearer the sport I used to love. You can keep the so called skill factor, if I want to see that I'll go watch a juggler at the circus. Give me honest endeavour and commitment anytime. Ten times more satisfying and exciting seeing two sides give their all than the cheating, mega rich, star of the Prem.

His shirt was tugged so it's a penalty.....is it not ?

That photo of the vale player at Preston is the same so are you saying that wasn't a penalty ?

Not quite the same popes shirt is nearly ripped off and he did not go down as if shot i was at preston saturday im sure vale did not have a penalty.By the way i do not think you ought to fill the corners in of the brit just let the wind blow your players over in the box its a big help to stoke.

Actually, if you read the thread on the Preston game, several people said Duffy should have been sent off as well. And nobody said much about the obvious pen we should have had. But hey, why let the facts get in the way of a good bit of prejudice. :razz:

Actually Jacko, Duffy should have been red carded so they were right. He got away with it but had the officials seen it then he'd have been off and banned for 3 games.

You moan about the ref after almost every game Jean..... :D

Now you really are talking rubbish, TP. If you look back at my comments on the various match threads this season you'll find very little about refs. I certainly don't complain about them anything like as much as your manager.

Actually Jacko, Duffy should have been red carded so they were right. He got away with it but had the officials seen it then he'd have been off and banned for 3 games.

That was my point, Nelly. Wez was implying all football fans were one-eyed. I was simply pointing out that sometimes on here people suggest that refs make mistakes in our favour.

What are Hartsons and indeed Monks opinions on Chico Flores ?

I don't remember them being vocal about his shenanigans last season ?

I don't know what their opinions of him are they didn't say but Gary Monk got rid of him for his diving antics.

Actions speak louder than words.

Archived