onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Where's Bratty?

Stone Valiant

Last night he said that 'we don't care about the club and we just have a vendetta' and then went on to say that 'we'd happily sell to a pakistani'

This is 100% true. The people who were in the conversation post on here, so hopefully they can confirm it all later.

Okay people, knowing Bratty, this is what he meant by those statements as Mellor posted them (Mellor, please feel free to correct me if I am wrong)

When he says "We don't care about the club and we just have a vendetta", the "we" he is referring to is us, as in B&G, SEO, Coffin Dodgers, Group for Change, etc. This is an obvious statement of paranoia from a man who is completely out of touch with what the fans really think and is simply due to his lack of communication and intransigence on wanting to understand anybody else's opinion but his own!

The same goes for the "we" in "we'd happily sell to a pakistani". Now the exact wording of this last statement is fundamental, even in its subtleties, and it would be interesting to get LB's opinion on this, but we need confirmation on the exact wording from those present.

If he has said "we'd happily sell to that pakistani", this would not be racist, but would be a personal slur, as it is a statement of fact that this is the ethnic origin of Mo, but to talk of someone in such terms is derogitory.

But to use that statement "we'd happily sell to a pakistani" is a generic statement of race, which means that it does fall into the catagory of being racist!

If the words stated here are what was said before more than one witness who can verify this, he is in a lot of trouble and LB needs to be the first to be informed!

Advert

Okay people, knowing Bratty, this is what he meant by those statements as Mellor posted them (Mellor, please feel free to correct me if I am wrong)

When he says "We don't care about the club and we just have a vendetta", the "we" he is referring to is us, as in B&G, SEO, Coffin Dodgers, Group for Change, etc. This is an obvious statement of paranoia from a man who is completely out of touch with what the fans really think and is simply due to his lack of communication and intransigence on wanting to understand anybody else's opinion but his own!

The same goes for the "we" in "we'd happily sell to a pakistani". Now the exact wording of this last statement is fundamental, even in its subtleties, and it would be interesting to get LB's opinion on this, but we need confirmation on the exact wording from those present.

If he has said "we'd happily sell to that pakistani", this would not be racist, but would be a personal slur, as it is a statement of fact that this is the ethnic origin of Mo, but to talk of someone in such terms is derogitory.

But to use that statement "we'd happily sell to a pakistani" is a generic statement of race, which means that it does fall into the catagory of being racist!

If the words stated here are what was said before more than one witness who can verify this, he is in a lot of trouble and LB needs to be the first to be informed!

And I guess Mo would need stat decs from anyone wanting to confirm this :unsure:

Bump

Where oh where oh where is Bratty?

William Amos Bratt - wherever can you be?

You've ****ed up our football club, and you got an MBE

Your hair's a funny colour, you don't look terribly well

But there is an answer - sell, you ****er, sell!

Bump

Where oh where oh where is Bratty?

William Amos Bratt - wherever can you be?

You've ****ed up our football club, and you got an MBE

Your hair's a funny colour, you don't look terribly well

But there is an answer - sell, you ****er, sell!

:D I like that one. Have the rest of the day off:D

Given the comments made on this board and elsewhere, Bratt is in a fairly fragile state both physically and mentally. Allegedly.

He may well have been banking on the EGM vote to get him out of a situation that was driving him into the ground. When he was voted back in, in the circumstances in which it happened, it must have been his worst nightmare.

He could resign (and in my opinion he should) but I think pride is keeping him there. He needs a way out that would allow him to save face, and this may well be what he is doing - lying low, trying to come up with one. Whichever way it goes, I would be very, very surprised if he set foot in VP ever again.

Given the comments made on this board and elsewhere, Bratt is in a fairly fragile state both physically and mentally. Allegedly.

He may well have been banking on the EGM vote to get him out of a situation that was driving him into the ground. When he was voted back in, in the circumstances in which it happened, it must have been his worst nightmare.

He could resign (and in my opinion he should) but I think pride is keeping him there. He needs a way out that would allow him to save face, and this may well be what he is doing - lying low, trying to come up with one. Whichever way it goes, I would be very, very surprised if he set foot in VP ever again.

For his own health's sake and that of his family, he needs to go otherwise the pressure could send him even more loopy.

Is he balls - he was guest speaker at a function last night.

What perks?

Chairman's jolly in Cyprus coming up.

What perks?

Archived