onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Deadline day

werstayinup

Advert

I am wondering if both Yates and Robertson are on the way as neither were on the bench and it is strange not to have one defender out of seven subs. To me, that either means they were injured (which we hadn't heard anything of) or they were protecting them from getting injured to make sure there is nothing stopping them leaving. Of course I may be miles out but I think Micky will try to move someone out to enable him to bring other bodies in.

They were having some kind of fitness test before the game on Saturday, just after 2.00. Lloyd and Smith were there too.

Its fine to work with what you have - it is very cost effective, but if they are not performing then something needs to change.

3 defeats in a week is only good for attracting away supporters.

May I suggest a few new options

1 Move faster than walking pace

2 the GOALS are at either end of the pitch - not at the sides - move briskly towards the GOALS occaisionally

3 Kicking the ball, hard, at the white posts with nets on them is the objective of the game - Beware not to confuse these white posts with the smaller varieties at the side of the pitch with little flags on. These are there to tell you you are heading in the wrong direction

4 Crabs are Gods creatures that go sideways - God created Man to go FORWARD. Evolution taught MAN to go faster - Evolution will get to the potteries very soon I hope.

5 one for the supporters - Vale play in Black and White at home !! If you want to wear a Vale top at Vale Park try a Black and White one - looking at the terraces it gives the opinion that the majority of supporters are still supporting "black and Gold until its sold". and for those who dont undertsand - Black and Gold Stripes are the AWAY colours.

6 If supporters must have a go at ***** head away players - call them fat, ugly, or obese mustards. Bring into question their mothers ability to make a living offering sailors favours. Verbally doubt the good dress sense of their hairdo and tattoos. Expain that the japenese words tatood on their arm says " I am a prize dork" - Say they have buck teeth or a beer belly or that you may have known their mother - .

All the aforesaid bad words are called BANTER and is allowed or at least tolerated - In Cricket its called Sledging.

But dont mention colour - it is fround on in all walks of life and not even allowed in Sledging AND it only makes you look a dork.

This is one of the best things I have read on these pages for yonks! :mad:

Man United have signed Falcao on loan.

So United have signed a replacement for Van Persie before Arsenal managed it- and he left there two years ago!!!!

I read on the BBC that Arsenal aren't in for anybody, I don't get Wenger sometimes. I think if they had gone for it, brought in Khedira and a good striker then it could have made the title race a lot more interesting. If they don't bring anyone in then they could end up all-so-rans

So United have signed a replacement for Van Persie before Arsenal managed it- and he left there two years ago!!!!

I read on the BBC that Arsenal aren't in for anybody, I don't get Wenger sometimes. I think if they had gone for it, brought in Khedira and a good striker then it could have made the title race a lot more interesting. If they don't bring anyone in then they could end up all-so-rans

But they have Sanogoals!! :)

He's in Rome coaching at a charity match- something else the Gooners fans are going mad at. I'm struggling to understand the man's logic, I won't lie- he was given £100m to spend on transfers and only spent £30m when they're obviously short, it's bizarre

Archived