onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mr. Bennett, Solicitor or henchman?

Stone Valiant

Advert

I think we are very lucky to have access to expert legal advice. Legal knowledge and business know how has cut through the protesting and implemented effective action.

One hopes if the board are removed that their further opposition to everything would have to be funded from their own pockets and they could not cause the club to incur significant expense. Having to pay for things is usually a good way to make people realistic again and accept in this case the will of the majority.

Hi Cooperpvfc,

A mixed bag early career but with a theme of litigation - commercial, civil, crime, divorce etc.

In the last 11 years sports litigation - partner and national head of sports in a top 10 law practice - turnover £180M, 2,500 employees - heavily involved in senior management.

The last 12 months I stepped out of national practice given my son falling very ill. My present position has been borne of necessity so that I can be near home whilst my son recuperates (and thankfully he is a long way to recovery). My present position is temporary and not a true reflection of my legal experience and capability but it does pay the bills.

Given the improvement in my son's health, I made a decision just before Xmas to return to my sports practice within a national firm (interestingly a major competitor to my previous practice) but along came Mo, a proposition and here I am...:unsure:

So there you have it. I note there have been some posts commenting upon my apparent lack of experience. Rest assured there are no concerns in that respect.

I am fully behind Mo & Mark - and PVFC.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Kind Regards.

Hope your boy get's well soon.

How about him being match mascot for the opening home game next season.As a reward to all your family and your self.

Perhaps somebody could confirm:

Is this the same Paul Bennett who stood for the Referendum Party in the Birmingham Hall Green constituency at the 1997 General Election, and lost his deposit?

Let's hope we are a bit more successful with our referendum tomorrow!

Hi Cooperpvfc,

A mixed bag early career but with a theme of litigation - commercial, civil, crime, divorce etc.

In the last 11 years sports litigation - partner and national head of sports in a top 10 law practice - turnover £180M, 2,500 employees - heavily involved in senior management.

The last 12 months I stepped out of national practice given my son falling very ill. My present position has been borne of necessity so that I can be near home whilst my son recuperates (and thankfully he is a long way to recovery). My present position is temporary and not a true reflection of my legal experience and capability but it does pay the bills.

Given the improvement in my son's health, I made a decision just before Xmas to return to my sports practice within a national firm (interestingly a major competitor to my previous practice) but along came Mo, a proposition and here I am...:unsure:

So there you have it. I note there have been some posts commenting upon my apparent lack of experience. Rest assured there are no concerns in that respect.

I am fully behind Mo & Mark - and PVFC.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Kind Regards.

I think you mean no legal qualifications and players agent at local law firm

All of the above is covered by business customs that have been around forever, fortunately the English language also provides an equally aged word to cover this process. Negotiation.

The Council today have said "We have no intention of changing the agreement of the loan".

The banks have been dealt with, Co-Op will work with Mo, LB stated as much months ago, so worries there then.

I love the bit about cash flow, the irony that Vales books do not match up the cash to hand.

Carry on, ********.

Archived