onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mr. Bennett, Solicitor or henchman?

Stone Valiant

Dear VE,

I have indeed met some good people, engaged in healthy and honest debate with many, and hopefully answered all that has been asked of me. Everyone has an opinion and view, and whilst I may not always necessarily agree, I have always engaged and encouraged civil and constructive discussion.

I promise you if we ultimately succeed I will not change as it is in my nature and character. I have always operated an open door policy in my practice and I believe communication is always the key.

I have followed PVFC nearly every home game and some away games since November and so I can honestly say that I get it. I may not be a lifelong fan (being 3rd generation born and bred in West Bromwich) but I have taken Vale under my wing and find myself drawn to the results and the goings on.

Most importantly of all, as much as I want this protracted and painful bid process to come to a successful conclusion, that wish is incomparable to my wife who wants her husband back !!!!

Regards

Thats not what she said to me.....;)

Advert

I have followed PVFC nearly every home game and some away games since November and so I can honestly say that I get it. I may not be a lifelong fan (being 3rd generation born and bred in West Bromwich) but I have taken Vale under my wing and find myself drawn to the results and the goings on.

So who suckered who???!!! :razz:

L.B may i congratulate you for tomorrow, but more importantly thank you for your openness and honesty, you have always come across well and answered a lot of concerns as openly as possible. Thank you for your sincerity and support of P.V.F.C

Dear VE,

I have indeed met some good people, engaged in healthy and honest debate with many, and hopefully answered all that has been asked of me. Everyone has an opinion and view, and whilst I may not always necessarily agree, I have always engaged and encouraged civil and constructive discussion.

I promise you if we ultimately succeed I will not change as it is in my nature and character. I have always operated an open door policy in my practice and I believe communication is always the key.

Most importantly of all, as much as I want this protracted and painful bid process to come to a successful conclusion, that wish is incomparable to my wife who wants her husband back !!!!

Regards

now i see why you asked me if i was a wba fan when i butted in on your little chat with mike on saturday after the sc meeting:yes:

the reason for my brave rudeness was due to a few beers and to test your open and honest stance and true to your word the topic never changed so top marks to you and mark on that front.as for the wife she will never get her husband back as long as you are at the vale ask mine;)good luck for tomorrow and thank you and mo,mark for all your efforts

ps any news on celtic for preseason:yes:

TLB out of curiosity what is your legal background?

Hi Cooperpvfc,

A mixed bag early career but with a theme of litigation - commercial, civil, crime, divorce etc.

In the last 11 years sports litigation - partner and national head of sports in a top 10 law practice - turnover £180M, 2,500 employees - heavily involved in senior management.

The last 12 months I stepped out of national practice given my son falling very ill. My present position has been borne of necessity so that I can be near home whilst my son recuperates (and thankfully he is a long way to recovery). My present position is temporary and not a true reflection of my legal experience and capability but it does pay the bills.

Given the improvement in my son's health, I made a decision just before Xmas to return to my sports practice within a national firm (interestingly a major competitor to my previous practice) but along came Mo, a proposition and here I am...:unsure:

So there you have it. I note there have been some posts commenting upon my apparent lack of experience. Rest assured there are no concerns in that respect.

I am fully behind Mo & Mark - and PVFC.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Kind Regards.

Archived