onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wolves interest in Pope?

Boslem Boy

It seems a bit odd in Williamsons case but if Pope and Willo continue to score up to transfer deadline day then clubs will no doubt be interested and test the water especially as they are in the last year of their contracts.

The positive thing is that we are no longer under those numpties who would of accepted a bag of crisps for them,with Smurf we know they would only go for decent money,it does however show the need to tie players like Pope and Johnson down to longer deals NOW

Advert

we only allow bets with the user "weareskint" on this forum, regalbegal is his legal advisor

What odds will you give me for wolves not to be relegated then we can make a proper binding bet.

I fancy about 10k on wolves to stay in the championship let me know the odds and you and I will legally sign this without the need of the pack of jokers

What odds will you give me for wolves not to be relegated then we can make a proper binding bet.

I fancy about 10k on wolves to stay in the championship let me know the odds and you and I will legally sign this without the need of the pack of jokers

Ill give you 100/1 then I will go back on it once its payout time.

Billion to 1, let's face it, it's easy to go back on bets on the site isn't it Skinty? :D

If you have 10k spare maybe you could go out and find some synthetic balls for the ones you don't seem to have ;)

Best header of the ball in the league? I asked this question the other day and you have answered it admirably Cheeky. He is also a vastly improved player in general especially at holding the ball and some of his lay offs are a treat to watch. Also he is quite two footed and can put chances away without needing to get it on his best foot.

I sincerely hope that we keep hold of him because he is our talisman and a throw back in regard to his loyalty to his team. That said we should never take advantage of this fact and always pay him what he is worth.

I think that Tom has sampled this so called 'greener grass' and he knows the dangers. He is loved here but at a new club he would simply be a new player who would be viewed with doubt and suspiction in view of his current and past playing levels.

You're right, he's much smarter than he was. He's finding gaps and making space for himself that in the early part of last season he wouldn't and then get bullied out because he ran into traffic (usually because they had two players on him).

It was a good cross by Willo too, although at any level above Sunday league, if you give a player that much time and space they are going to find their man. It just helps their man is a beast in the box!

We can't compete with the attraction and financial power of Wolves if true. But the issue to manage is that we play target man football quite a lot and don't have a sub. So this goes away soon or we act soon on a replacement in the window.

Best team we've had since the championship days

It's early days but you could be correct there fraggle!This early season form reminds me of the lead up to the magnificent away game at Fleetwood a couple of years ago.Maybe we can have a repeat of the end result -Promotion !!!Let's see how we stand after 10 games and the Crewe game too,as they are the purists or poorest of L1:rolleyes:

Archived