onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Martin Patterson -Loan 1 Year

Tiny p

I thought they were the same. Thanks Jean for that valuable lesson in life. Just goes to show you are never too old to learn.pray tell. Where does WUM fit in all this. Am I being a WUM, p***taker or sarcastic to REP?

I doubt she nor anyone actually cares, least of all me.

My goodness I hope we sign O'Connor next week :D

Advert

I thought they were the same. Thanks Jean for that valuable lesson in life. Just goes to show you are never too old to learn.pray tell. Where does WUM fit in all this. Am I being a WUM, p***taker or sarcastic to REP?

Lighten up man, Ray. That cartoon was a joke - just for a laugh. Nowt meant by it. Sorry you couldn't see that.

Why do people keep saying we don't have the money???? we are bringing in decent calibre of triallists etc so there must be something there

Yeh but we haven't signed 'em yet have we. Mickey Adams says it's a matter of what finances are available and of course the players concerned have other probably more lucrative options. Had the 1,300 taken up their ST renewals these players would be in the bag by now.

Money is clearly very tight, though I agree there should be some left after getting rid of so many players in the last 2 months.

However,I reckon the ones we have signed won't have cost a lot in wages. Daniel came from Div 2 and Marshall was out of a job. Crewe won't have paid Moore much and perhaps only McGivern was on a good wage. We don't appear to have splashed out yet.

O'Connor should be a priority as I doubt we'll find better with our budget but we badly need a goalscorer too and that's what is probably bothering Adams.

Money is clearly very tight, though I agree there should be some left after getting rid of so many players in the last 2 months.

However,I reckon the ones we have signed won't have cost a lot in wages. Daniel came from Div 2 and Marshall was out of a job. Crewe won't have paid Moore much and perhaps only McGivern was on a good wage. We don't appear to have splashed out yet.

O'Connor should be a priority as I doubt we'll find better with our budget but we badly need a goalscorer too and that's what is probably bothering Adams.

and a right back!

I do wonder whether it really is him' date=' I had a lot of respect for what he did for the club and the chats we had. It seems like it may be an imposter, either that or he has been struck by a borderline personality disorder?[/quote']

I've had chats with you? Who the ****** are you?

I agree with you Mr Sage. Better to get one decent mid fielder than two average ones. We'll get a lot more mileage out of O'Connor than we will out of Jennings and he's the better player so I would settle for him plus a defender plus a striker.

Archived