onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Letter From Geoff wakefield (former Director V2001)

andy jones

This has to be done but with a cover note to inform that as the shares were therefore sold under a false pretence and as there is a precedence set they are all entitled for a full refund of £5 a share after the EGM.

I have wondered about cashing my shares in after the EGM IF we lose and walking away completely ===

Advert

Something hampering this letter being seen by a wider audience is the fact that people following links only get the OVF landing page if they are not signed up to OVF.

Can it be put in an unrestricted part of the site?

Makes fascinating reading and should be seen by all the "middle ground" shareholders.

They are to a man an absolute ******* disgrace, I thought at the time that Charlie Machin and Geoff had the club at heart more than those w****** I really feel like walking away if they are still there after the GM. Just a thought but I wonder if Charles Machin would be willing to make a similar statement?

So would you agree that every single one of the individuals below:

Bill Bratt

Peter Jackson

Stan Meigh

Mike Lloyd

Glenn 'Hi-de-hi' Oliver

is motivated by self-interest rather than doing what is best for the club?

I would agree that they are motivated by BOTH self interest and the clubs interest. I would also suggest that this was the case for bill bell before them, and will be the case for Mo (or whoever) after them.

I understand to some extent that people are unable to "write off" in their minds the fact that they helped give control to the current lot on the cheap.

However, non of that animosity really helps the club does it? All that emotion means people act based on their hatred of the board over their love of port vale. Which is a shame, imho.

But where does the hatred come from? Surely from how we are treated. Like a cancer, take it out or let it take over. A simple vote for me.

How anyone can continue to support the board, in view of the overwhelming evidence against them, is beyond me. I struggle to understand why anyone would vote to keep them in. Sadly, I think enough fans/shareholders are thick enough to believe the spin and they will remain post 1st June.

If that's the case, RIP Port Vale, but I for one wont be attending the funeral.

I hate (hate is a strong word, but I truly mean it) the current board. They've sucked my love for Port Vale out of me, and replaced it with anger, resentment and absolute confusion at the belief of some fans that we are moving in the right direction. I haven't even been able to celebrate the return of Micky yet, because I fee enough idiots will be taken in by another board propoganda stunt.

If they are removed next week, Bratt, Oliver, Meigh, Mudie, Jackson and Lloyd should all receive lifetime bans from Vale Park. They've had their chance, they've thrown goodwill and support back in the fans faces and they have become nothing more than self-serving parasites.

I have wondered about cashing my shares in after the EGM IF we lose and walking away completely ===

The line of shareholders wanting their money back will be longer that the line for season tickets on June 2nd if V2001 are still in power.....so they will not only have the Starve "Em Out campaign but also half the shareholders will need paying back.....and half the fan base will walk away.

I would agree that they are motivated by BOTH self interest and the clubs interest. I would also suggest that this was the case for bill bell before them, and will be the case for Mo (or whoever) after them.

And which one do you feel is overriding the other?

The line of shareholders wanting their money back will be longer that the line for season tickets on June 2nd if V2001 are still in power.....so they will not only have the Starve "Em Out campaign but also half the shareholders will need paying back.....and half the fan base will walk away.

That would make an interesting photograph.It would also look interesting in the next set off accounts.=========

Burslem Port Vale anyone?...perhaps thats one for after the GM

Yes! If these ****ers are still in charge after the EGM, then we need to do something. Maybe Mo would be intrested, and with everyone taking their shares out of the club, there would be plenty of funds. It's becoming very like the Man Utd saga, but on a smaller scale.

And which one do you feel is overriding the other?

Good question. I would say a deal would have to be good for the club more importantly than it being good for them. But - it needs to be both for them to sell.

Good question. I would say a deal would have to be good for the club more importantly than it being good for them. But - it needs to be both for them to sell.

It needs to be for the best of the club, full stop. these clowns are custodians not owners of our club.

These clowns are using the club for personal gain/perks/priviliges and are solely motivated by this.

By clinging on they are proving this to everyone!

Archived