onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Chelsea's home run is over !!!!

ollyandpatch

Advert

The damage to Sunderland was done off the field before Poyet got there. He has done well to turn it round but may not have enough time left. Hate the way Mourinho tried to imply that it was the referee's doing and the way that TV and radio pundits love controversy even when there should be none. I hope Ramirez and the member of Chelsea management are dealt with severely.

Chelsea were awful today, though credit to Sunderland. To take 4 points (very almost 6!) from away games against Man City and Chelsea is quite something for a club at the bottom of the league! For me Chelsea have too many 'busy' type players, I'm talking about the likes of Ramires, William, Salah, Oscar and Schurrle. They need a world-class striker this summer, and actually give Lakaku a chance even if they just use him as an impact player.

Mourinho doesn't have that spark he used to have.

In terms of results, Mourinho has a great record & I respect that but otherwise, I can't stand the guy.

He has absolutely no class or dignity in defeat. I hope Liverpool win the title.

Fact is, in his last spell as Chelsea manager he had Terry, Lampard & Drogba in their prime & an unlimited amount of money to spend. Now that the money's run dry & the key players are gone or past it, it's not so easy.

Chelsea were awful today, though credit to Sunderland. To take 4 points (very almost 6!) from away games against Man City and Chelsea is quite something for a club at the bottom of the league! For me Chelsea have too many 'busy' type players, I'm talking about the likes of Ramires, William, Salah, Oscar and Schurrle. They need a world-class striker this summer, and actually give Lakaku a chance even if they just use him as an impact player.

Mourinho doesn't have that spark he used to have.

If they come second he will have had a good first season. And with a couple of signings he a real danger next year. The biggest under achiever will be Man city (if we don't included utd). I'm fact I still can't believe why utd or city didn't go for mourinho.

In terms of results, Mourinho has a great record & I respect that but otherwise, I can't stand the guy.

He has absolutely no class or dignity in defeat. I hope Liverpool win the title.

Fact is, in his last spell as Chelsea manager he had Terry, Lampard & Drogba in their prime & an unlimited amount of money to spend. Now that the money's run dry & the key players are gone or past it, it's not so easy.

He's not exactly done a bad job though, 1st season back, 2nd in premiership and into semi finals of champions league. It's pretty obvious if Chelsea had one decent striker they would have won the league comfortably.

If they come second he will have had a good first season. And with a couple of signings he a real danger next year. The biggest under achiever will be Man city (if we don't included utd). I'm fact I still can't believe why utd or city didn't go for mourinho.

Second is enough for other manages to get fired at Chelsea, it's not a good first season at all.

You're right about City though- any side with a spine of Kompany, Yaya & Aguerro should be far more dominant

Second is enough for other manages to get fired at Chelsea, it's not a good first season at all.

You're right about City though- any side with a spine of Kompany, Yaya & Aguerro should be far more dominant

Improvement on last two seasons with a team which needs rebuilding as it's spine of the last 5-8 years is getting old. Doing well in Europe. I'd say it was acceptable. It's ridiculous to say second in such a competitive league is not good enough. Unless you spend man city's money.

Improvement on last two seasons with a team which needs rebuilding as it's spine of the last 5-8 years is getting old. Doing well in Europe. I'd say it was acceptable. It's ridiculous to say second in such a competitive league is not good enough. Unless you spend man city's money.

Chelsea have spent "City money"!

You're obviously right though, Chelsea's hire/ fire policy is ridiculous

Archived