onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

season ticket prices....are you happy ?

windsorvale4ever

well there we go prices are out is everyone happy with them???

i'm happy with the adult price

doesn't seem much thought gone into kids prices free gone from under 12 to under 9 but then you've got 2 price brackets before you reach adult prices we needed to get more younger fans going more regular I think these price wont do that. just my thoughts what does everyone else think ?

Advert

doesn't seem much thought gone into kids prices free gone from under 12 to under 9 but then you've got 2 price brackets before you reach adult prices we needed to get more younger fans going more regular I think these price wont do that. just my thoughts what does everyone else think ?

In fairness to Smurf I think we were the only club to offer free ST's to under 12's (as opposed to under 9's) in the entire Football League.

In fairness to Smurf I think we were the only club to offer free ST's to under 12's (as opposed to under 9's) in the entire Football League.

Maybe so, but sadly the additional cost of now taking 10/11 year olds will mean we won't be buying STs for next year, and don't think I'll be alone.

I'm also a little confused by the cost of the adult ST being frozen at £325, as I'm sure I only paid £279 for this season?

We'll be picking our games next year, but with walk-up ticketing being made difficult/expensive, then there won't be many visits to VP next season after 30 years of regular attendance.

I'm not complaining, as I appreciate that budgets are in place and more money will mean a better squad, but the junior increases have pushed things outside my own budget with an expensive few months ahead of me with various other commitments.

Maybe so, but sadly the additional cost of now taking 10/11 year olds will mean we won't be buying STs for next year, and don't think I'll be alone.

I'm also in this boat - I have a 10 year old who I will not take to midweek matches, as I don't believe it's in his best interests for school the following day. Therefore he will probably miss at least 6 matches and many more if we have a bad winter. This then makes it quite expensive for him.

I can't see anything anywhere on walk up prices for juniors, has anyone any ideas?

Ten quid a game absolute max given the level of football and current ecconomics anything higher and it simply aint worth it imho

Oh!that makes it ok then that he has now withdrawn that offer.Short sighted im afraid.

If you'd seen any of my posts on here you'd see that I think Smurf is a complete buffoon who has no idea how to run a football club.

If anything, I'm criticising his decision to implement free season tickets for under 12's; if no one else is doing it, what made him think Port Vale could afford to do it?

I'm also a little confused by the cost of the adult ST being frozen at £325, as I'm sure I only paid £279 for this season?

We'll be picking our games next year, but with walk-up ticketing being made difficult/expensive, then there won't be many visits to VP next season after 30 years of regular attendance.

I'm not complaining, as I appreciate that budgets are in place and more money will mean a better squad, but the junior increases have pushed things outside my own budget with an expensive few months ahead of me with various other commitments.

My ST cost £325-£20 = £305 for this season.I think Smurf has said he will help out with incentives re Under 12s.

Archived