onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

season ticket prices....are you happy ?

windsorvale4ever

Don't agree with them not allowing new season ticket holders to buy at the lower price, so much for showing any kind of loyalty to the converted walk up pay on the day fan. Stuff your season ticket Norman, if you want to reward those that have previous season ticket holders, you should also be using that rich load of data from the ticket master system to send out a nice statement of what they've paid during the season and convert them to a season ticket or at least show some reward to those fans too!

Stinks if you ask me, tinpot run club yet again!

Advert

Would have been nice for the Sentinel to put a positive spin on it but that's too much to ask. Having explained that if the same 4300 STs renewed and dev squad abandoned we will only have a drop of 200K on this year's playing budget they go onto say what a massive reduction in the playing budget will be if 300 don't renew.

Well after a very successful season wouldn't it have made sense to say if 300 more bought STs the playing budget would actually increase over this seasons I.e. a positive statement to Vale fans that the club can still move forward.

But no dear old Sentinel still have anti Norman grudges it seems.

Don't agree with them not allowing new season ticket holders to buy at the lower price, so much for showing any kind of loyalty to the converted walk up pay on the day fan. Stuff your season ticket Norman, if you want to reward those that have previous season ticket holders, you should also be using that rich load of data from the ticket master system to send out a nice statement of what they've paid during the season and convert them to a season ticket or at least show some reward to those fans too!

Stinks if you ask me, tinpot run club yet again!

Nice to know some OVF posters have such a high IQ.

Would have been nice for the Sentinel to put a positive spin on it but that's too much to ask. Having explained that if the same 4300 STs renewed and dev squad abandoned we will only have a drop of 200K on this year's playing budget they go onto say what a massive reduction in the playing budget will be if 300 don't renew.

Well after a very successful season wouldn't it have made sense to say if 300 more bought STs the playing budget would actually increase over this seasons I.e. a positive statement to Vale fans that the club can still move forward.

Thats ridiculous...... Its Smurfs job to promote his business he must have told the Sentinel that 4,300 season tickets needed to be sold (Well thats the figure this week ) So thats whats reported.

Dont forget it was the dear old Sentinel that helped lead the fight against Miller and Deakin remember them ?

There was no need for them to suggest the affect of 300 not renewing they could and should have stated the positive affect from an increase in sales considering the season we have had.

There was EVERY need for Smurf to sell his business and put a positive spin on the release.

He should control the press release so it benefits the club,not hope that a reporter at the Sentinel will do it for him.

The Sentinel isn't interested in promoting the Vale or encouraging people to go to the Vale. Their job is to make money for Northcliffe, Full Stop!

The Sentinel isn't interested in promoting the Vale or encouraging people to go to the Vale. Their job is to make money for Northcliffe, Full Stop!

The Sentinel is not owned by Northcliffe,and I would argue in the MOLD days the Sentinel did more than their fair share of campaigning to highlight what was going on,Radio Stoke did nowt.

I thinks it's a case of people wanting something for nothing, a bargain, but want us to be a success at the same time.

£14 a game and without remembering the exact child price doesn't it work out at about a fiver a game?

When I was under 16 in the 90's I can remember paying something like £9 on the gate - half my life later and as an adult I'm paying £14 a game. Not a dramatic difference given the time that has passed.

The ST for kids is the cost of a few xbox games these days.

Archived