onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Is Pardew a nutter?

For Us All

Advert

In answer to the thread title yes he is. Newcastle have imposed a £100,000 fine on him and a warning about his future conduct. The FA will probably give him a long stadium ban like they gave to Ince for shoving a liner up against a wall and threaten to punch his lights out. Idiocy.

Laughable considering Newcastle were in total command and they are in a solid position in the table, not like he can even use the pressure of the job excuse. It's not like he was particularly provoked either, he's clearly got anger management issues.....

The pressure thing is interesting - some newspapers were reporting that if he lost to Villa last week he'd get the sack. But you're right - he's got issues that he needs to address. He should accept whatever punishment is chucked at him and watch from the stands in future.

In answer to the thread title yes he is. Newcastle have imposed a £100,000 fine on him and a warning about his future conduct. The FA will probably give him a long stadium ban like they gave to Ince for shoving a liner up against a wall and threaten to punch his lights out. Idiocy.

Credit to Newcastle but the FA have to batter him for this taking into account his stupidity with Pellegrini, O'Neill, Wenger and the assistant referee in the past. He can't just keep apologising.

A 10 game ban and further fine.

Anything else should surely see him sacked and rightly so, it's bewildering what the game is coming to!

He's spot on though......

He said on 606 that it was OK for players to head butt each other but not managers! He was one of the dirtiest players ever to pull on a shirt so I'm afraid I won't accept him attempting take some sort of moral high ground on this. It is hypocrisy of the highest form.

Don't think he quite said it's OK for a player to headbutt another - the bit I heard he said that a manager headbutting someone is far worse than a player because of his position within the club, and questioned how you could instill any discipline when the manager is incapable of controlling himself. Might be hypocritical but it's correct.........

But it's like Tony Pulis criticising a manager for not playing a short passing game - you'd just laugh wouldn't you?! :D Pardew has done wrong. He deserves severe punishment for what he did - you won't get an argument from me on that however hard you try TP. ;) I could just do without a dirty ******* like Savage preaching about fair play. It's like having Harold Shimpman telling me how we should care for the elderly.

He said on 606 that it was OK for players to head butt each other but not managers! He was one of the dirtiest players ever to pull on a shirt so I'm afraid I won't accept him attempting take some sort of moral high ground on this. It is hypocrisy of the highest form.

Spot on with that, his comment about being the victim of a Diblin headbutt whilst ignoring his own copious misdemeanours did make me smile! :)

But it's It's like having Harold Shimpman telling me how we should care for the elderly.

Shipman's method of elderly care has been taken on by the NHS though, the Liverpool 'Care' Pathway.

As for hypocrisy Jacko's a world expert on the topic.

Shipman's method of elderly care has been taken on by the NHS though, the Liverpool 'Care' Pathway.

As for hypocrisy Jacko's a world expert on the topic.

Thanks for that, mate. I'd appreciate the complement more if you'd explain it. ;)

The Lirepool Care Pathway was excellent till the redtops got their claws into it, they'll have to replace it with something very similar in my view.

Only one example but my Mum was put on it and it was hideous to watch..we got her off it and her last few days were much better than we had been lead to expect. IMO the financial incentives to use it were the problem not the redtops

Anyway..off topic

Archived