onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cash crisis?

PVFC1

What's funny melv is people have known including myself for months that's all was far from well behind the scenes but were shot down by certain idiots on this site.

I think nearly ALL of us know(suspect) that there are issues behind the scenes.But done see it in something to laugh at.

Advert

I think it's common knowledge that a few local businesses haven't been paid and Smurf is trying to sell the club.

Some people won't believe that we're in trouble until we're in admin (again) and some will try and do something about it... And so the cycle continues.

The Vale circus is back on the road!

I think it's common knowledge that a few local businesses haven't been paid and Smurf is trying to sell the club.

Some people won't believe that we're in trouble until we're in admin (again) and some will try and do something about it... And so the cycle continues.

The Vale circus is back on the road!

Sadly, Mellons, you're spot on. I, for one, will not be devoting any more energy to action.

Sadly, Mellons, you're spot on. I, for one, will not be devoting any more energy to action.

I don't think any action is necessary. The problem with V2001 is that they didn't want to leave. In this instance, it seems that Smurf does want to leave.

As an aside, this must be incredibly frustrating for Micky. 10th in the table, 3rd round of the cup, a season that so far on the field has exceeded expectations.

The question I want answering is a year after coming out of admin with no debt, owning the stadium, winning promotion and with increased gates, how can we be losing money?

With a wage bill of £300,000 a month for the whole club (according to Smurf himself) I would be staggered if we weren't losing money. How does the income cover that? Yes gates have increased, but not by more than double, which the wages have!

With a wage bill of £300,000 a month for the whole club (according to Smurf himself) I would be staggered if we weren't losing money. How does the income cover that? Yes gates have increased, but not by more than double, which the wages have!

So why was the wage budget increased if the income cannot cover it? Why hasn't a CEO and Commercial Manager/Director been employed to maximise income?

The budget has to be ratified by the FL does it not? If we budgeted for such a deficit, how did it gain approval given we have only just come out of admin and we were under close scrutiny? If the budget did account to cover the increase in the wage bill, what has changed, as it's inferred we're haemorrhaging cash?

Something has gone breasts-up, that's for sure!

Probably because they risk being banned again, if they print it?

Is anyone actually surprised by this? There's been enough people inferring as such over the last few weeks, only to be written off as WUMS/trouble makers etc simply because they wont name their source.

I remember making a comment that the club was in the **** and I got about 4000 thumbs down and near abuse from a variety of posters.

:shutup:

Archived