onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Two guilty of Lee Rigby murder.

melv

If it promotes terror attacks,yes.

well that's criminal behaviour whether it's to do with a religion or not...so it rightly to all that promote terror attacks.

have been identified as one of the major breeding grounds for terrorism-related extremism and Belmarsh Prison in south-east London,which detains some of the most dangerous extremists in the country and where 20 per cent of inmates are Muslim,

currently houses more than 30 terrorist prisoners and prison staff believe extremist views were “widely disseminated” among Muslim inmates.

I am sure that does happen..but we surely must applyb that bto any prisoner who encourages such things for whatever reason?

You can'tb ban people from preaching cos they might preach extremism

Advert

I believe the law was amended recently to include those knowing of or involved in the planning etc of an act of terrorism.

indeed but why not apply that to everyone?

Its a good job "The police do go around banning things cos they might happen" cause if they didn't many more people would have died from Jihad inspired terrorism.

You miss the point..what's illegal/banned is to plot terrorist attacks..you don't chaerge people cos you think they might plan something

Have you been through an airport security line recently? A move from sleepy Devon into the real world would not go amiss.

hee hee sleepy devon..are you birdy by another name..14 years living in London when many terrorist bombs were exploded whilst i was working nearby, i was in Canary Wharf on 9/11 and being evacuated in case we were targetted as well, recent business trips to the states and europe...to suggest i am, not in the real world s ridiculous

No, only people involved in Jihad

so that's just about all Muslims, what do u mean by involved in, why not others wsho want to do the same but not for jihad?

no..you keep questioning my motive when what i disagree with is your solution..not your motive

We're all losing at the moment and law abiding muslims are very much part of UK society.

so why do you want to deport them cos a relatice commits a crime?

Evidence means proof.

No it does not

Planning or knowing and failing to report a terrorist attack is a crime under British Law.

i know so it should apply to all and n ot just muslims

In another 50 years or so your hard fought freedoms could well be at risk.

they are always at risk..there are always people trying to do away with them

So what do you propose to reduce/prevent these jihadist attacks.

Whilst they are all terrib le they are rare

Intelligence, education, more pressure from the muslim community, stiffer sentences, harshser conditiuons, better managed immigration, reduced political correctness

But this must not dilute the very basis of our laws and freedoms which what you propose will do

Why/how is it logistically impossible.

How are you going to deport uk citizens to a country that they don't come from?

Yep, scary isn't it but thankfully the majority interprete its meaning differently.

it's not remotely scary when you understand it and put into perspective the numbers who interpret it differently

Nothing is impossible.

yes it is

I'm suggesting 3-4 generations of immediate family members down a line and any relative whom there is evidence/proof of interest/commitment to radical Jihad.

evidence is not proof

You want to deport people cos of their interests even when they have done nothing?

how come it's now radical jihad when before it was just jihad?

Where is the information that any country would have to be "Forced to take anyone in". Stop trying to sensationalize.

Bloke born in uk commits the crime..his dad was born in the uk, his grandad was born in the uk but his great grandad came here from say Pakistan ..how are you going to deport the dad and grandad to Pakistan? They are British

Lets face it the British justice system doesn't work.

it works in the vast majority of cases..we don't throw it away cos of a few

Prison is an easy life and hardly a bad way to spend 35years. Some homeless people purposely commit crimes to spend winter in prison.

cos it's better than nothing not cos it's cushy

The fact these scumbags are able to waste so much tax payers money and continue to do so in prison is beyond belief.

do you want to kill people to save money?

There's a reason our economy is on the floor ,

it isn't compared to most but the reasions are many

I see public sector workers moaning about pay , benefits etc. But what about the endless amount of money wasted on stupid cases like this and that Hamza bloke and those doctors who tried to blow up the airport. What kind of atrocity will it take before we take action.

what action?

Blowing up canary wharf ? Suicide bombing of an airport, football stadium, theatre ? Still lets keep brain dead morons like these two alive to make them learn their lesson . What happens when they preach to the young criminal Muslims already in prison who are released next week ? It's a breeding ground for terrorists by keeping them alive

so to sum up you want the death penalty?

indeed but why not apply that to everyone?

It is applied to everyone, its the law of the land.

You miss the point..what's illegal/banned is to plot terrorist attacks..you don't chaerge people cos you think they might plan something

I believe knowing and not reporting is also a criminal offence if proven.

hee hee sleepy devon..are you birdy by another name..14 years living in London when many terrorist bombs were exploded whilst i was working nearby, i was in Canary Wharf on 9/11 and being evacuated in case we were targetted as well, recent business trips to the states and europe...to suggest i am, not in the real world s ridiculous

You've lost you sense of reality, you should move back there.

so that's just about all Muslims, what do u mean by involved in, why not others wsho want to do the same but not for jihad?

no..you keep questioning my motive when what i disagree with is your solution..not your motive

No it isn't, for people, whatever their religion/nationality, who have "come to islam" and who are not within the 3-4 generations the the only current option is prison.

so why do you want to deport them cos a relatice commits a crime?

Mainly as a deterrent, to prevent/reduce it happening on the streets again, other close family members may have the same views.

No it does not

i know so it should apply to all and n ot just muslims

they are always at risk..there are always people trying to do away with them

Whilst they are all terrib le they are rare

Intelligence, education, more pressure from the muslim community, stiffer sentences, harshser conditiuons, better managed immigration, reduced political correctness

But this must not dilute the very basis of our laws and freedoms which what you propose will do

Your freedoms are being compromised now due to this type of incident.

I can't even make sense of what you want now. That's just a ramble, granted I can only see JH posts in your quote...but what? Are you still claiming we should deport UK citizens to some other country? Hate to tell you, but we stopped using Australia for that a long time ago. They wouldn't keep cheeky so I don't hold much hope for anyone else.

I can't even make sense of what you want now. That's just a ramble, granted I can only see JH posts in your quote...but what?

Makes perfect sense and yes I replied to him.

Are you still claiming we should deport UK citizens to some other country? Hate to tell you, but we stopped using Australia for that a long time ago. They wouldn't keep cheeky so I don't hold much hope for anyone else.

Yes but may need a change in International law on citizenship, but if those British citizens are within 2-3 generations of the original migrant it could be done, especially given the population movement these days.

Archived