onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Two guilty of Lee Rigby murder.

melv

Spot on..we must not let them change us..that is what they want

"Them" have already changed us, open your eyes and pop out of sleepy Devon now and again.

Have you not been through an airport in the last 10 years, do you not have any gay friends, have you not heard about no go areas patrolled by vigilante's that have become no go areas for "kuffar's" and require Police intervention and no doubt changes to the way off-duty soldiers dress and act when outside their bases/barracks.

To say "we must not let them change us" is keeping your head in the sand, its already happened and will continue to happen, wake up.

Advert

Just responding to post 232 to indicate that the endless appeals to appeals process has already begun......that cost mega amounts of money which would be better spent elsewhere. The Court of Appeal has just upheld the principle of whole life prison terms but it appears The European Court of Human Rights considers such terms breach human rights. Fertile "appealing ground" for these two and others don't you think.

Possibly and it's absolutely right that every so often such things should be looked at

It would be most interesting to see people like yourself who support and condone such frivolous appeals registered and be required to directly contribute to the cost of the appeal, you would soon change your tune.

i don't support not condone any frivolous appeals

I think it's fantastic that such a system exists to protect ALL of us though..this is the porice we pay for everyone to have the right of appeal..some will ve frivolous and doomed to failure

"Them" have already changed us, open your eyes and pop out of sleepy Devon now and again.

My views were formed during the 14 years i spent living in South London during whch many terrorist attacks took place on the City of London where I was working. Plus I was working in the main tower at Canary Wharf when 9/11 happened for an American bank and i lost colleagues in the States in that attack...my eyes are wide open

Please drop the tired "sleepy Devon" argument..after all Exeter was hit by a Muslim terrorist bomb a couple of years ago..in a restaurant that I have used regularly.

They have caused changes in terms of security etc but they haven't changed the fundamentals of justice in this country nor the law..and i hope that we never allow them to do so

Have you not been through an airport in the last 10 years, do you not have any gay friends, have you not heard about no go areas patrolled by vigilante's that have become no go areas for "kuffar's" and require Police intervention and no doubt changes to the way off-duty soldiers dress and act when outside their bases/barracks.

Yes..hasn't changed the fundamentals of our way of life, our legal syetsm, how we punish criminals etc..we don't have Sharia Law for example. they have not succeeded in changing us..we react how we do becasue they have not changed us

To say "we must not let them change us" is keeping your head in the sand, its already happened and will continue to happen, wake up.

It is in fact the opposite and being alive to what they are trying to do and not allowing them to do it. if we bring in capital punishment, start using criminals for scientific experiment, become less tolerant and so on then they will have fundamentally succeeded in changing us..we don't do such things because they haven't changed us..they have failed so far

Possibly and it's absolutely right that every so often such things should be looked at

For people who commit the most heinous crimes, like these two, there should be no appeals whatsoever. It's no wonder that essential services are being cut back, people are being denied life saving cancer drugs and have to go abroad for treatment etc when money is wasted in this way.

i don't support not condone any frivolous appeals

I think it's fantastic that such a system exists to protect ALL of us though..this is the porice we pay for everyone to have the right of appeal..some will ve frivolous and doomed to failure

So you do condone them and even though you accept "some will be frivolous and doomed to failure" still believe money should be wasted on such appeals.

They have caused changes in terms of security etc but they haven't changed the fundamentals of justice in this country nor the law..and i hope that we never allow them to do so

Life has changed for ever in the UK after 9/11 and will continue to change until radical laws are passed internationally to provide a greater deterrent to murder in the name of God. Many laws in the UK have changed since 9/11, I'm surprised you're not aware if your "eyes are wide open". What is sad is the way of life for some people has also changed but you appear to dismiss this, I guess its a case of "I'm alright Jack".

Yes..hasn't changed the fundamentals of our way of life, our legal syetsm, how we punish criminals etc..we don't have Sharia Law for example. they have not succeeded in changing us..we react how we do becasue they have not changed us

You mean hasn't changed the fundamentals of your way of life whatever you mean by including the word "fundamentals". I would hope that Shiaria law is any form is not implemented in the UK but there are reports that the use of Sharia Law is growing among UK Muslims.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16522447

It is in fact the opposite and being alive to what they are trying to do and not allowing them to do it. if we bring in capital punishment, start using criminals for scientific experiment, become less tolerant and so on then they will have fundamentally succeeded in changing us..we don't do such things because they haven't changed us..they have failed so far

I would never condone or agree with the use of criminals for scientific experiment but am in favour of a radical change in the International and UK law, as you know, to provide a punishment and deterrent to murder in the name of God, a less tolerant approach is required not appeasement or head in the sand approach.

For people who commit the most heinous crimes, like these two, there should be no appeals whatsoever. It's no wonder that essential services are being cut back, people are being denied life saving cancer drugs and have to go abroad for treatment etc when money is wasted in this way.

I don 't agree..apeals must be available to all to protec the rights of thoise that should definitley have one. The cost is a drop in the ocean and not the reason that services are being cut back etc. Although there is much waste in govt at all levels

So you do condone them and even though you accept "some will be frivolous and doomed to failure" still believe money should be wasted on such appeals.

I do not..i don't believe they should appeal but i believe that all should have the right to..we go down a dangerous path when we start taking away the right to appeal.

Life has changed for ever in the UK after 9/11 and will continue to change until radical laws are passed internationally to provide a greater deterrent to murder in the name of God.

Indeed life has changed..life alwayy changes but the fundamentals of our values, our legal syetsme tc have not changed..those are waht they want to change

Many laws in the UK have changed since 9/11, I'm surprised you're not aware if your "eyes are wide open".

I am totally aware that laws have changed but the fundamental principles of our laws, how they are made, how they are enforced etc have not changed

What is sad is the way of life for some people has also changed but you appear to dismiss this, I guess its a case of "I'm alright Jack".

i dismiss nothing..working for a US bank my life has changed signifiicantly cos of security measures, money laundering issues related to terrorism and so on but nothing fundamental has changed..i still have the same freedoms, protection etc in law that i always had

You mean hasn't changed the fundamentals of your way of life whatever you mean by including the word "fundamentals"

Not at all..I am referring to the vast majority in the Uk and the por9ncuples by which we as a society define oursleves

I would hope that Sharia law in any form is not implemented in the UK but there are reports that the use of Sharia Law is growing among UK Muslims.

I am sure it is and if the people of the UK vote for Sharia law then it should happen..although I doubt it will and hope that it does not

I would never condone or agree with the use of criminals for scientific experiment

I don't doubnt that..some want ti in a response to the savage murder of Lee Rigby..I hope we never stoop so low

but am in favour of a radical change in the International and UK law, as you know, to provide a punishment and deterrent to murder in the name of God, a less tolerant approach is required not appeasement or head in the sand approach.

I am also totally in favour of harsh punishment and deterrent for those that commit such crimes..but not the death penalty or punishing relatives etc. Lock em up for life, hard labour, bread and water..all that is fine by me.

Archived