Guppy 4 England

It's a mystery! ;)

I would guess at -

Didn't think so

Stop rumours

No idea

No idea

No idea

Nowt, credit to him but he has been seemingly guided into it.

They call me Inspector Clueso ;)

Being as you are so against the meeting then I take it you will not be going.You will not be bothered about what is said and will not be reading anything about it online.

Advert

Good post' date=' I think that's the point some are missing. If he were having a scheduled normal catch up for fans then fair play but[b'] it's clear he's having to attend[/b] to put to bed the muck raking which is sad given when in essence he has put us in the best place we have been for a long, long time.

Isnt it a scheduled meeting?

Why is it clear he has to attend?

Who arranged the meeting? at whose behest?

Wasnt he going to be at the last or last but one SC meeting but couldnt?

If smurf wants to meet the fans whats wrong with that?

He knows they ask questions, some perhaps he wont want to answer, if he does he does, if he doesnt so what?

Perhaps he wants to keep the fans informed and is doing it through the SC as he said he would... I dont know... do you have a source?... come on... name and shame... I dont know any of the answers to the above but you seem to be in the know

It's a mystery! ;)

I would guess at -

Didn't think so

Stop rumours

No idea

No idea

No idea

Nowt, credit to him but he has been seemingly guided into it.

They call me Inspector Clueso ;)

Your post at the top suggests you know the answers, your post at the bottom shows that you dont... your not starting rumours are you REP?... telling people he has been forced to have the meeting by nasty rumour mongers when in fact you dont know if smurf wanted the meeting or not... tut tut tut

There is are animals that aren't inquisitive and who don't feel the need to know where they are being led let me think what they are called.........Oh yes that's it SHEEP

Sadly there are plenty on this site who are prepared to trust people. Yes I know that Norman was part of the new regime which got us promotion up the league and at the moment we are doing fine but success in football is a very fragile thing and by saying that the purse strings are being tightened scares the hell out of me personally.

Lets look back and I remember sitting listening to Norman proclaim that he expected to put in £500,000 for the coming couple of years but that we needed gates of 6,500 average to continue the on going work. Well by my feeble calculations we are well above this figure at the moment with already a few thousand banked for getting into round three. Smurf though instead of now speculating to accumulate on our good start is bleating that he won't be putting so much into the club any longer.

I appreciate his caution but they always say the best time to make signings is on the back of a successful time so perhaps the once jolly old Norman should follow this by beginning with signing a few of our better players on longer deals and that should start by getting Micky tied to a longer deal. We are doing OK at the moment but the end of the season which isn't far away could well see a mass exodus of our budding stars because other clubs will be watching and quietly tapping up their greedy agents.

Yes Smurf has much to learn about football. Rule 1 is stop tweeting and 2 keep you best assets secured on as long a deal as possible.

Your post at the top suggests you know the answers, your post at the bottom shows that you dont... your not starting rumours are you REP?... telling people he has been forced to have the meeting by nasty rumour mongers when in fact you dont know if smurf wanted the meeting or not... tut tut tut

I think his hand is clearly being forced, thats my opinion not rumour, I chuffing hate rumours! ;)

Agreed. I think some people are so used to being involved in the ins and outs of the club that conspiracies and rumours are being made up to fill the void left after V2001.

What I meant to add was I guess we will find out how Norman is running the club when the new contracts are negotiated.

We must be breaking even on his gate figures, so it will be disappointing if we do loose any staff.

I think his hand is clearly being forced' date=' thats my opinion not rumour,[/quote']

Oh I see.. Its clear to you.. Its your opinion... fair enough, we all have one...

isnt that how rumours start... someone saying "its clear he is being forced"... then someone else adding a little more?

I chuffing hate rumours! ;)

Yeh.... I know... :razz:

Archived