onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rudgie

andy jones

Advert

Boomers vest. I think its safe to assume that Adams is unhappy at the moment. No contract signed and no prospect of new players

I agree with valiant_593. He's through to the 2nd round of the cup witha decent home draw, 12th in the league and now with Kaid gone, capacity to bring a player in. I think he'd take that- I would

Rudge and Lodey or Rudge and Smurf?

Equally as bad.

How long before you become the next truevalefan3 or davo80 and start the rumours, you have posted 41 times now, must be about time.... ;)

I think it would be a great idea if Micky was agreeable that he wouldn't be stepping on his toes. With his knowledge, contacts and experience of what can be quite a dark and mysterious industry it could be just the support Smurthwaite needs.

On the radio Adams always sounds fed up.

On the telly last night Adams sounded fed up but he had a big grin on his face.

I think that must just be his normal voice.

I totally agree, its just his natural demeanour. The bottom line is he is doing a good job taking us forward after years of decline and should be making Vale fans proud again and the players all seem to love him which is good enough for me.

How long before you become the next truevalefan3 or davo80 and start the rumours, you have posted 41 times now, must be about time.... ;)

I think it would be a great idea if Micky was agreeable that he wouldn't be stepping on his toes. With his knowledge, contacts and experience of what can be quite a dark and mysterious industry it could be just the support Smurthwaite needs.

You haven't got a ****ing clue who I am or why I post

Wise-up.

Just listen to the "rumours" about Mr Loyalty.

Here we go..... ;)

Rumours are crap, as are people that post them without supplying a valid source :)

Whats a valid source?... The sentinel? which everyone including yourself thinks is cack... Smurf? would he tell you?

If there was a valid source it wouldnt be a rumour it would be a fact because the only valid source is the people who know.

Archived