onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Limited edition shirt

Lord P G Blakely

Advert

Think they have a list of names who bought one. Then if they're sensible they'll ask you to confirm address or phone number.

The club has all the order forms with purchasers' details filed in alphabetical order. If you give your name they should find your order very quickly.

If only everyone was as perfect as you eh Melv wouldnt it be a boring world.... ;)

No where have I claimed to be perfect,i'm not.Pretty close though.;)

All I am saying is that it has been VERY poor with the lack of information / updates coming from the club about the shirt's.But looking forward to picking it up tomorrow.

I really think people need to move on with this. It's not Vale's fault the suppliers estimated dates have gone through as expected. Vale have been messed around. The updates could have been better, but you have you shirts now. There is more to life than moaning about getting a shirt too late!

I really think people need to move on with this. It's not Vale's fault the suppliers estimated dates have gone through as expected. Vale have been messed around. The updates could have been better, but you have you shirts now. There is more to life than moaning about getting a shirt too late!

I dont think its about the actual shirts anymore, its probably more to do with the feeling of being let down by the club they love and the disrespect the club has shown the loyal supporters who tend to throw money at it at every opportunity.

From a customers perspective, it doesnt matter if vale have been let down by suppliers or contracted dates have been missed. The vale have a legal duty to supply what has been paid for, if they cant, for whatever reason, they have to deal with the customers, their arguments with the suppliers is a different issue and one they have to deal with separately.

The chairman saying customers can have a refund but it will damage the club wasnt helpful.

From a different perspective it indicates that off field activities are not as slick or professional as some people would have hoped for. Late delivery of one item isnt much in the grand scheme of things but in conjunction with no information or updates without pressure, the disagreement with the sentinel about information being released, not replying to communications from any quarter, lack of stock, losing thousands of pounds per week etc etc it does suggest all isnt as free flowing and productive as suggested.

The shirt idea captured peoples imagination, up to the point of selling them and taking the money everything went as smooth as silk... everything after that has been a c*c* up of vales making.

There is more to life than a shirt, there is also more to life than sitting in sub zero temperatures and eating overpriced pies but people do it, thankfully.

The Club's website specifically refers to people picking their shirts up AFTER the match, does this mean you can't get your shirt before kickoff?

Nice coincidence for me personally as it's my birthday! Although the shirt was bought for me by my son as a father of the groom gift for a July wedding!

The Club's website specifically refers to people picking their shirts up AFTER the match, does this mean you can't get your shirt before kickoff?

Nice coincidence for me personally as it's my birthday! Although the shirt was bought for me by my son as a father of the groom gift for a July wedding!

The Limited Edition shirts will finally be available to pick up from the Club Shop from 12 noon on Tuesday.

Read more at http://www.port-vale.co.uk/news/article/20131123-limited-edition-shirts-1191139.aspx#r8yiPA06eirFaeDq.99

Archived