Sign in to follow this  
Lord P G Blakely

Limited edition shirt

Have they missed your name off entirely?

It may just be me but i have gone over the shirt a couple of times now but cant see the name i asked for which was "Mia and Harry Lowe" anywhere.

I cant even see my own name incase that used that in error.

If anyone has seen it it i would be very grateful if you could point out where but think i'll ring the club this afternoon and see what they advise

Mine came through the post and happy with the shirt. I was planning on making a special trip to Vale to pick it up, so it came as a great surprise to find it at home waiting for me on Sunday. The presentation box got mashed through the post office delivery service, but you can't blame smurf for that - sure some could.

I am framing mine and can still cut out the picture to include at the bottom of the frame with the COA. Found my name on the front and on the back so a happy bunny as they say.

Great idea, but it was spoilt by the time delay. Can't see Vale doing this again. Shame, but caused too much hassle for the club.

Mine came yesterday much to my surprise and very grateful. Despite everything that has gone on. I would have liked the colour to be correct and you probably would have seen the names better but I have to say it looks pretty good. Found my name on the sleeve and using the process of the same order being repeated my other spot on the shirt is right under the Vale badge - sods law 2 inches either way I'd have been ecstatic.

I've worn it to work today and won a raffle prize so perhaps it'll be a lucky shirt - better wear it Friday night.

I don't understand how 10-15 names can be missing off the shirt. I went to the club shop a few weeks ago & they had a sample shirt that an assistant was checking against the names of the people who had made an order. There were only about a dozen names missing that she was struggling to find and she said that they wouldn't give the go ahead until the remaining names were found or later included in the final stock of shirts to be delivered.

Obviously that didn't happen!

Club have said it was sondicos error so maybe they highlighted this to them after the checks they said they would add them to the finish product but never did.

The club have been great with me the way they have dealt with the problem can't fault them I may have to wait longer for my shirt now which is gutting but at least it will be worth it as they are class

Picking mine up in just over a week as haven't had chance to collect as I have been out of country for the past four months. Hopefully my name is not one of missing. Would somebody please be so kind as to check the shirt for the following: Pete Blakeman

Many thanks

Picking mine up in just over a week as haven't had chance to collect as I have been out of country for the past four months. Hopefully my name is not one of missing. Would somebody please be so kind as to check the shirt for the following: Pete Blakeman

Many thanks

I'm sure I've seen your name on it will have a check later though

Club have said it was sondicos error so maybe they highlighted this to them after the checks they said they would add them to the finish product but never did.

The club have been great with me the way they have dealt with the problem can't fault them I may have to wait longer for my shirt now which is gutting but at least it will be worth it as they are class

I must have either missed or forgot where the club said it was a Sondico problem.I think most people expected it was a Sondico problem and NOT a Vale problem.I certainly did.It was the lack of information / updates that was frustrating people.