onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Limited edition shirt

Lord P G Blakely

I've sent 3 emails over the last 3 days to 3 separate contacts at the club and had no replies from any. Granted one was sent about 20 minutes ago.

I sent a letter of complaint direct to Norman at the start of November and still not had a response.

Think were the ones who have been framed not the shirts !

Advert

I've sent 3 emails over the last 3 days to 3 separate contacts at the club and had no replies from any. Granted one was sent about 20 minutes ago.

Aside from auto replies I'd not expect a response within 3 days..great if there is but I would not be surprised if it took longer

I sent a letter of complaint direct to Norman at the start of November and still not had a response.

He's a very busy man and 3 weeksish is not ti really

Harry Hill wil be on the case :)

Its a total waste of time asking the club shop as they dont seem to know anything about it at all.If so why dont they tell us.Might as well go direct to - [email protected] Sondico the manufacturers are part of sports direct.

Why would the manager (MA) know more about it ;)

I take it you mean the club shop manager.Well it's pretty obvious that the club shop manager or his staff haven't got a clue what is happening.A simple up official date from the club isn't really a lot to ask for is it?

I'm sure I put the manager of the club shop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You dont have a contract with sondico

I fully understand that.But because we can't get ANY information from the club itself.Then it might be worth trying to find out from the people that are making the shirt what is going on and when delivery can be expected.

I fully understand that.But because we can't get ANY information from the club itself.Then it might be worth trying to find out from the people that are making the shirt what is going on and when delivery can be expected.

I understand the frustration, its not something I would do but if you do, let the club know you have done it [and keep a record] so they stay in the loop and everyone knows whats happening... or not.

I would have thought that it was commercially sensitive information and given they have no absolute proof that you are waiting for a shirt I'd expect and hope that they would tell you diddly..for all they know you could be a journalist phishing for some dirt

I would have thought that it was commercially sensitive information and given they have no absolute proof that you are waiting for a shirt I'd expect and hope that they would tell you diddly..for all they know you could be a journalist phishing for some dirt

Thats a good point and fair enough i would accept that.But even so IF the club would just simply release an official up date then people wouldnt be asking such question's and thread's like this would not exist.Why is it that the club will not say anything?

There could be good news looming.Ive been over Hanley today.Though I would nip into the club shop to see the one one display in there.When I got there looked around there wasn't one on display.So maybe ALL the shirt's have now arrived.The two on display from both shop's are with all the other's and being boxed up ready for collection / delivery.

Archived